Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair comment on WHE. I see him as the White Rioli, but Cyril is actually tenacious and hard as *. Needs to develop this aspect of his game. Fronk is right with his ideal area of the ground.

What are people's thoughts on Nick Haynes and would you like to see him in a Bulldogs jumper? ;) ;) ;) ;)
Turned to my Dad before the bounce and said "Keep an eye out for their #19, he's got it all".

He was sold before too long. Get into him, JMac.

I can't see any way GWS trade Haynes. He's an animal.

**** jake lever is amazing, if only we held onto pick 6 we wouldnt even need to sign carlisle.

Lever is a stud, was my pick with #6 (Didn't think Wright would be there). Will be interesting to reflect in 10 years on what would of been better - Wright (#6) and Lever (#7 we would of got for Griff) vs Boyd.

Very very very very very very very very very keen eye
Takes two to tango, Pan. Unless you're saying we're a chance to get him, I can't see him leaving.

Would love it, though.

Lever is a stud, was my pick with #6 (Didn't think Wright would be there). Will be interesting to reflect in 10 years on what would of been better - Wright (#6) and Lever (#7 we would of got for Griff) vs Boyd.
My dream scenario at the end of 2014 was:

Accept pick 4 and 5 for Griffen after bargaining and holding out to end of trade period.
Select Lever, Wright, Duggan.
Sign Boyd in 2015 PSD with whopping 1m - 1.5m per year contract that no one can match.

In: Boyd, Lever, Wright, Duggan
Out: Griffen

Takes two to tango, Pan. Unless you're saying we're a chance to get him, I can't see him leaving.

Would love it, though.
Mate I don't know if he is able/willing to come. But we're scouting him heavily. Not sure you would waste that time unless you wanted him and thought you were a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On 774 tonight, Lenny Hayes, Ramanauskas, Whately and Adam White wondering if Jake Carlisle would be better off looking for a trade as he is behind Hurley and Hooker in defence, and struggled to play forward.

Wonder if any club could slot him into the back 6 - maybe somewhere close by, so he doesn't have to travel. Any ideas?

On 774 tonight, Lenny Hayes, Ramanauskas, Whately and Adam White wondering if Jake Carlisle would be better off looking for a trade as he is behind Hurley and Hooker in defence, and struggled to play forward.

Wonder if any club could slot him into the back 6 - maybe somewhere close by, so he doesn't have to travel. Any ideas?
Hopefully not us. We could invest that money a lot better than to Carlisle !

Maybe. And he's doing a reasonable job of reducing what we'd have to pay for him too.
(WADA caveat)

I'd take Haynes before Carlisle everyday of the week. And that's before factoring in WADA.

My dream scenario at the end of 2014 was:

Accept pick 4 and 5 for Griffen after bargaining and holding out to end of trade period.
Select Lever, Wright, Duggan.
Sign Boyd in 2015 PSD with whopping 1m - 1.5m per year contract that no one can match.

In: Boyd, Lever, Wright, Duggan
Out: Griffen
And win Powerball ;)

I'd take Haynes before Carlisle everyday of the week. And that's before factoring in WADA.
The defence has been refined to a system. Haynes looks like he'd fit in, Carlisle probably would too (but recent form, price tag and WADA has me reconsidering). Would be an interesting choice to make if you had the option. Perhaps the very keen eye on Haynes is indicative of a preference.

We don't need Carlisle. Our future Key defenders look good as is! I have faith in Roberts, Tahlia and hamling.
Watched the Tigers V Bombers game tonight. There was a scuffle at the half time break, Cotchin barely touched carlisle with an open hand to the ribs and he went down like he was shot. Looked at my mate and we both said "5hit that was weak". Great hands but not sure about Carlisle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back