Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypothetical....
Talia and Hunter want out, could we package them together for a gun player.

Trelor
Henderson & Kreuzer
Aish & Luey
Carlisle & Kavanagh

If you're looking for speed at the Dogs you're most likely looking in the depth pile. We play a fast brand of footy but our genuine speedsters are either locked into deals or just reasonable contributors. Hunter isn't that fast and Libba certainly isn't one of our "faster boys".

If I was looking to poach outside speed the Dogs would be one of the last places I'd look.
Completely agree with Dannn, we could use another outside pacey player with elite skills, we certainly don't have surplus ones. JJ is the one that matches the description of what the Saints want but he's contracted. Hunter is the other one, but he's a required player and contracted. Pick 6 for Hunter and a third rounder might do it but we have a spot in our best 22 for someone with Hunter's exact attributes and he's nailing it at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exhibit A: Shane Woewodin.
That doesn't count, since it was before 2006. Anything won before round 6 doesn't count.

I mean 2006. Slip of the tongue.

That doesn't count, since it was before 2006. Anything won before round 6 doesn't count.

I mean 2006. Slip of the tongue.
Nah mate, it's not all based on the number 6. I'm not sure if you understand how statistics work :p I'll show you how it's done: brownlows did not count in 1930, 1941, 1956, 1960, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1992 and 2008, because those years were irrelevant. See, no bulldogs player has ever won a brownlow.

No to pick 6 for Hunter...unless it was worked in a deal that saw Jaeger at the Bulldogs.

I don't think Grants going. 12 months ago his career was over and now he has a (rumoured) one year deal in front of him to keep him on for next year. Should be backing himself in.

I'd do hunter for pick 6 if it was part of a deal (ie packaged with our first) to get an omeara or may.

Hrovat (braces for backlash) can play hunters midfield role ok, and we get libba back next year.

I want to keep hunter big time, but if it netted us another genuine gun, I'd roll the dice on that.

I'd do hunter for pick 6 if it was part of a deal (ie packaged with our first) to get an omeara or may.

Hrovat (braces for backlash) can play hunters midfield role ok, and we get libba back next year.

I want to keep hunter big time, but if it netted us another genuine gun, I'd roll the dice on that.

In the event we were to lose Hunter (which i'd prefer not to happen), Toby McLean would slot straight into his role.

If a team offered us pick 6 and Hunter wanted to be traded to that team, I'd be taking that trade.

In the event we were to lose Hunter (which i'd prefer not to happen), Toby McLean would slot straight into his role.

If a team offered us pick 6 and Hunter wanted to be traded to that team, I'd be taking that trade.
Mclean could well be my favourite player in 12 months time. Weapon

Edit - Bonti is only 2 months older than McLean.....wowsers

We not willing to cast him aside. But we know that he is a potential out. Might as well make contingencies if he left.
He is contracted until end of 2016
What potential?
Lachy is a lock

He would have seen how successful those moves were last year for those who left us
Why would he even think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back