Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After talking to VU-connected people who rebuilt Wood's running style, I'm less concerned.
If we get O'Rourke, I expect this pre-season to be a virtual rehab at VU and 2015 to be a development year.
The Jaksch connection could prove helpful in trade week as well.
Pruddens doing the same thing wood did

If we trade for O'Rourke, he hasn't played much senior footy at GWS - I suggest we play him at Footscray for a few years so he can develop. That way he will get to know Talia and Roberts really well, so when they all get regular games in 2017, the dynamic between the three of them will be, well, um, dynamic!
You seem to be becoming a little cynical Ivan :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it can run... in here :) the redirect will disappear over time

Does that mean I can't start any others?? I had plans for one about the GWS co-captain and his special ex-Docker "friend" who had their hairstyles matched for the announcement of their signing by GWS... not so much a hoax as a serious rumour, or so I've heard.

Th
Would love to see him prove so many people wrong.

I dunno why but I just find it hard to believe that we would draft a 180cm HBF who can't manage more than 5 touches a game, obviously he's not showing what he's capable of.

The worst part of this is that our recruiters spoke to Ben Brown (Kangas) and promised him we would grab him at our pick in the 40's if he was still available (which he was) and instead recruited another stock standard back flanker in Fuller!

61174d1400147334-what-its-like-own-tesla-model-s-28105181.jpg

O'Roarrrrrrrrke would be a cooler name though.

FB rumour has us chatting to Bellchambers. I can't really see why we would go for him, but possible with the Macca-Don's connection. I'm putting it down to the linking us with any player who is tall kind of vibe, but would anyone want him here?

O'Roarrrrrrrrke would be a cooler name though.

FB rumour has us chatting to Bellchambers. I can't really see why we would go for him, but possible with the Macca-Don's connection. I'm putting it down to the linking us with any player who is tall kind of vibe, but would anyone want him here?

If he can get beyond injuries would definitely want him. Good ruck man and dangerous when forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back