Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Doesn't really fill a need in the team. Really a 1 moment a game kinda guy
Yeah i know that but that's what we will end up with. Club is bs when they say they target this and that just to please us they are the biggest crock club around. Every day we are linked with fkin players today is the kid townsend from gws. The only one they have gone hard at apart from yarran was hartlett and they failed. I'm sick of watching other teams getting stronger and getting players while we stay still and expect to improve with a mediocre side.
My m8 told me that we are getting stuff all again and it looks like it again.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
So our blokes allegedly took less pay to bring in some top line players and it is looking very likely we'll get Yarran and a few no names. I'd be pretty pissed off if that was me.
And the club bs has affected the players or mayoooooo what's next . Maybe they should pay back some more for the failures on field.:D

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Would rather Jake Barrett from GWS. 15.6 beep test, top 10 for the 20m sprint. Rugby background. He's been dominating the NEAFL, Townsend hasn't.
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-20/jake-barrett
Agree.

Best part is his nickname is "Billy". Our own Billy Barrot was one of the most explosive players to wear the Richmond jumper. In the middle of the most famous tiger centreline.:thumbsu:

Last edited:
He fits with our habit of drafting ruckmen that resemble logs
True but he has actually retired with a year on his contract as his knee is shot. So not a snowballs chance in hell.

jokershoppe

Cancelled
Oct 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
It only needs a one contested ball winner more for tigers to fix most our problems, if it's a cey or even a yarran to half back, ,valustin, conca, ,corey ellis whom I rate very highly to go into mid field and we will look a very different contested side, as north apart from harvey does it with out much heralded super stars.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Aish nominates the pies, the AFL is a joke with their celery caps, the cats have been nominated by five players, the pies just about everyone, maybe the afl have abolished celery caps and haven't made it public similar to the self reporting doesn't get you a strike.

Maybe the rest of those two clubs lists are on the dole who knows, perhaps the celery caps have been raised due to the new broadcast deal, something is up and our club doesn't know.

We will struggle to make finals next year, the cats will rebound, the pies will rebound gws will improve.

But I guess our coach doesn't care what any body else thinks, we have improved lmao

MJ_23

Cancelled
Mar 7, 2011
Punt Road End
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bulls Patriots Redsox NUFC
Morning all...looking forward to a cracking day at the big footy office

Seems the Tigers might be off to a great start, looking to snare Miles part II from GWS - tipping thats not the doozy

CHIMP MAGNET

Premiership Player
May 23, 2011
man, woman, chimp
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Eliminationfinalmond
was being sarcastic who wants a graders when we can get list cloggers

they are only list cloggers when they get to richmond, before we trade for them they are down on their luck bona fide B Graders that just happen to play reserves for their current club

ie Cameron Ellis-Yolman

MJ_23

Cancelled
Mar 7, 2011
Punt Road End
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bulls Patriots Redsox NUFC
they are only list cloggers when they get to richmond, before we trade for them they are down on their luck bona fide B Graders that just happen to play reserves for their current club

ie Cameron Ellis-Yolman

I dunno what the hype is with this guy, from what I saw of him this year he was OK, C grader maybe C+ pass

rfctiger90

Club Legend
Nov 19, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Aish nominates the pies, the AFL is a joke with their celery caps, the cats have been nominated by five players, the pies just about everyone, maybe the afl have abolished celery caps and haven't made it public similar to the self reporting doesn't get you a strike.

Maybe the rest of those two clubs lists are on the dole who knows, perhaps the celery caps have been raised due to the new broadcast deal, something is up and our club doesn't know.

We will struggle to make finals next year, the cats will rebound, the pies will rebound gws will improve.

But I guess our coach doesn't care what any body else thinks, we have improved lmao
Celery-Stalks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back