List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tutt couldn't cement a spot at the doggies. What's to say he would be infront of players just out side of our best 22?

Speed and elite ball use. Tutt screams Blair project. When he got a chance in afl Tutt performed well, most dog supporters say that. It is a puzzle while there coach would drop kids like Tutt over old campaigners. Tutt 100% feels a need we have in speed, he is smart and have heaps of potential. IMO go get him Tigers.

Speed and elite ball use. Tutt screams Blair project. When he got a chance in afl Tutt performed well, most dog supporters say that. It is a puzzle while there coach would drop kids like Tutt over old campaigners. Tutt 100% feels a need we have in speed, he is smart and have heaps of potential. IMO go get him Tigers.
A little Matt White like?

You know we have a few handy types coming out of contract from our list next year don't you?Now we don't want to put ourselves in a position that Nth might have found themselves in with Greenwood.Tight squeeze that other clubs will put the squeeze on us.

Couldn't agree more. We have 2 of our best out of contract plus there will be 17 other clubs going hard at every free agent next year..! It'll be stupid stay quiet this year. If we have another mediocre year, why would any talent come to RFC.? Do something now tiges, not in 2015.

A little Matt White like?

Faster. I have a mate who is a lifelong dogs supporter. Follows the VFL more then the AFL side as he does not rate his AFL sides coach. To one dimensional. Anyway, he told me that Tutt had to work on his contested side of his game, not contested ball but his approach in a contest and he has done that. The guy is lightning quick and his decision making has improved in leaps and bounds particularly this year in the ressies. Really good kick but more importantly, he loves a goal, knows where they are and has the courage to back himself.

he is super, super fast.......like really fast hehe.

His one knock is that he is not a one grab player. My mate tells me, its more his fellow vfl mids hand balling side on then in front of him. Get the ball in front of him and he grabs it as his burst speed is explosive but most underestimate his speed and hand ball side on to him so he is forced to tap the ball forward and gather.

Now he has limitations, at this stage and from what he tells me he is a cross between tivendale and white. Tivs leg, whites speed. But if we get him for a third rounder, it would be worth the pick

Couldn't agree more. We have 2 of our best out of contract plus there will be 17 other clubs going hard at every free agent next year..! It'll be stupid stay quiet this year. If we have another mediocre year, why would any talent come to RFC.? Do something now tiges, not in 2015.

What would be worse is we waste more money on mediocre types. Save money now allows us the ability to keep the likes of Cotch next year.

As far a Tutt goes 177cm and couldn't get past a non-star guy retiring is not a great endorsement!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faster. I have a mate who is a lifelong dogs supporter. Follows the VFL more then the AFL side as he does not rate his AFL sides coach. To one dimensional. Anyway, he told me that Tutt had to work on his contested side of his game, not contested ball but his approach in a contest and he has done that. The guy is lightning quick and his decision making has improved in leaps and bounds particularly this year in the ressies. Really good kick but more importantly, he loves a goal, knows where they are and has the courage to back himself.

he is super, super fast.......like really fast hehe.

His one knock is that he is not a one grab player. My mate tells me, its more his fellow vfl mids hand balling side on then in front of him. Get the ball in front of him and he grabs it as his burst speed is explosive but most underestimate his speed and hand ball side on to him so he is forced to tap the ball forward and gather.

Now he has limitations, at this stage and from what he tells me he is a cross between tivendale and white. Tivs leg, whites speed. But if we get him for a third rounder, it would be worth the pick

Tivendale couldn't kick... just gave the impression he could with a beautiful action.

wouldn't pay that much for him. A token pick at best for a player in a team below us not getting a game.

Speaking of pace what is happening with Crozier C4[2]Yo`DooR ?

Thats more a reflection on the coach then the player magic.

Maybe, maybe not! The other guy has retired and he still wants to leave! For what its worth I rate McCartney, some solid players have come to the club and he us letting go a lot of spuds!

I would say at 177cm Tutt simply doesn't bring enough game to the football field like Nahas and Maric from Melb!

Apparently rumblings at the Dogs have been rumours. That's great the coach must be cleaning out the crap for them!

How old is Tutt?

24 yrs as at mid may 2015, he does seem a bit short but is listed as 81kg so may have the body weight to compete. Seems to fill a need as others have said & for the right price, could be a good get...

Tivendale couldn't kick... just gave the impression he could with a beautiful action.

wouldn't pay that much for him. A token pick at best for a player in a team below us not getting a game.

Speaking of pace what is happening with Crozier C4[2]Yo`DooR ?

Died on the vine.

Ross is a fan of Crozier (which is why he's been playing seniors) and he'll be staying at Freo.

Sheridan should still be available though.

Maybe, maybe not! The other guy has retired and he still wants to leave! For what its worth I rate McCartney, some solid players have come to the club and he us letting go a lot of spuds!

I would say at 177cm Tutt simply doesn't bring enough game to the football field like Nahas and Maric from Melb!

Apparently rumblings at the Dogs have been rumours. That's great the coach must be cleaning out the crap for them!

McCartney is crap. WB have not improved in 3 seasons under his stewardship, which is awful considering they still have a brownlow medalist, Griffen, Minson, Murphy, Boyd ect... while getting f/s and top 5 picks handed to them.

Apparently rumblings at the Dogs have been rumours. That's great the coach must be cleaning out the crap for them![/QUOTE]

Magic mate, you must be taking the piss. They offered Tutt a contract and the kid is 23 and yet to enter his prime, still 2 years of development to go before we see the best of him. IMO he is a well worthy pick and I would rage if we miss out on him as by all reports we are the vic club linked to him.

McCartney is crap. WB have not improved in 3 seasons under his stewardship, which is awful considering they still have a brownlow medalist, Griffen, Minson, Murphy, Boyd ect... while getting f/s and top 5 picks handed to them.

Bulldogs are looking like a million dollars! Bontempelli, Macrae and another real gun this year! That 3 stars for a beautiful base as the old timers get put to pasture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back