Trade hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Duffy be worth much to anyone?

Article posted today says the club put off contract talks. Probably not worth much considering how little footy he's played

Saints have said they'll trade it too.

Fair....

It will probably be 4 + someone (Jacksh is the obvious one) for 1 or something along those lines. As good as Birchall is, Petracca is exactly what GWS need.

How about
GWS
Out- Jaksch, O'rourke, pick 4, pick 20, 3rd and 4th round picks.
In - pick 1 (Petracca) pick 12ish.

North
Out - pick 12ish
In - O'rourke and pick 20

St Kilda
Out - pick 1
In - pick 4, Jaksch, 3rd and 4th rounders

St Kilda would most likely still get McMartin or Wright and GWS will get Petracca and most likely could get one of Goddard, Pickett, Lever or MArchbank with pick 12 who all fit a need for them. Also I think O'rourke would add some run to Norths side with Harvey and Wells getting on

With Litherland, Dureya, Suckling, Kelly and others coming through yet having Hodge, Burgoyne, Mitchell, Sewell in the list. I feel there is a clear imbalance in age and I think we need a tall strong midfielder.

No so keen on getting Birch out but Brayshaw in.

Never heard of him, what kind of player is he?
Small/medium forward. He played as sub for us twice this year and showed good signs. Only a second year player and has had a lot of injuries. He has genuine X-factor but I think if we don't sign him he will get delisted

What's Jake Neade worth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about
GWS

North
Out - pick 12ish

St Kilda
Out - pick 1

St Kilda would most likely still get McMartin or Wright and GWS will get Petracca and most likely could get one of Goddard, Pickett, Lever or MArchbank with pick 12 who all fit a need for them. Also I think O'rourke would add some run to Norths side with Harvey and Wells getting on
GWS would be getting screwed bigtime in that deal

How about
GWS

North
Out - pick 12ish

St Kilda
Out - pick 1

That one broke at the first station, GWS respectfully requests you don't dope before you post ;)

Avergae at best KPD+pick 18ish for pick 2/3???

I think the words you may be searching for are unrealised talent.

With the ACL, the being too small and needing to bulk up, competing for position in the team and that stupid haircut. I think he is severely underrated...

That said it would take more than just Shoey and our first for pick 3

I think the words you may be searching for are unrealised talent.

With the ACL, the being too small and needing to bulk up, competing for position in the team and that stupid haircut. I think he is severely underrated...

That said it would take more than just Shoey and our first for pick 3

As a forward I rate Shoey as worth about pick 20, as a defender I think he is worth about pick 80.

That said I think the Bulldogs would be mad not to have a crack at him.

I dare say Brayshaw is exactly the player that Melbourne need and wont be trading that pick out for somebody to trump them. Dees may trade pick 3 and Jack Watts to St Kilda for pick 1 so they can get Petracca and Brayshaw. Saints then get McCartin at pick 3 (so in effect they get McCartin and Watts for pick 1).

I think GWS will trump them with Jaksch and 4

But Melbourne would then trade pick 3 to a club that wants McCartin and the saints would miss out. Dees will be desperate for the 2 best midfielders with those early picks. If they can't get them they will trade to clubs that wants KPP for young midfielders and lesser picks like the Tyson deal.

The likelihood of Jaksch wanting to go to St Kilda is slim.

Not much surprised you drafted him in the first place
Why? He was pick 39 so not exactly like we gave up the world for him. From the small sample size we've seen he looks a good player - especially considering the injuries he's had.

Instead of just posting your opinion could you maybe give a reason as to why?

Why? He was pick 39 so not exactly like we gave up the world for him. From the small sample size we've seen he looks a good player - especially considering the injuries he's had.

Instead of just posting your opinion could you maybe give a reason as to why?

He's only had 2 quarters of footy at AFL level, too hard a call to make a call on if he could make it given the small sample size.

You'd probably be looking at something around the 39 mark again if you are lucky.

Why are Freo not giving him another deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back