Trade hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

tbh, it doesn't matter what he wants, he is a contracted first round draft pick..
He is named on extended bench for this week, no way we would do that if we had already agreed to trade him out.

The only correct thing in the link was the spelling of his name and the games count.

Why are Melbourne play Frawley then?

Then what is the Difference between that and Sumner?

Not sure if kidding, but I'll take it as a serious question..

Sumner ISNT in our best 22, we have only played him ONCE this year.
Playing him now for a second game when he has supposedly advised he wants to go Collingwood, instead of someone like Jed Lamb would be extremely odd.

Frawley IS in Melbournes best 22
Playing him now makes perfect sense, and would probably stop them getting done twice in a few years for tanking, NOT playing him would be very odd..

Playing him now for a second game when he has supposedly advised he wants to go Collingwood, instead of someone like Jed Lamb would be extremely odd.

Playing him now makes perfect sense, and would probably stop them getting done twice on a few years for tanking, NOT playing him would be very odd..

Well I am not at the Club so I don’t know.

Does come across bit funny but still no Gurantee

Playing him now makes perfect sense, and would probably stop them getting done twice in a few years for tanking, NOT playing him would be very odd..

No send off game?
Bit rough!

There is absolutely NO chance Jaksch or O'Rouke will be traded for a pick later than 25. They will not use it, and it it utterly worthless to them. However, the most likely outcome would be them either getting a late first rounder or using them to get a pick upgrade. Honestly I don't see a reason why StKIlda supporters don't like the Jaksch+pick 4=Pick 1 deal. Stkilda needs quantity and GWS wants quality, and its not like stkilda is really losing on quality here either. If I'm the StKilda recruiters, I would see Wright as a greater need than Petrecca anyways, and ontop of that you also get another great KPP talent in Jaksch. On the other hand, just because Brisbane sold their cheap players last year, Carlton fans, don't expect this to happen again this year. GWS has a much better ability to hold onto their young talents and they're far superior at developing them(They have quite a few experienced players in each role as player/coach). GWS can afford to show their players that, if you are homesick and want to be traded, you must face the risk of a preseason draft, as we are not going to let you off the hook easily. Carlton supporters, wake up, and stop being so greedy

Hypothetically what would the going rate for McGovern be?

WC would be after mids, so it'd be interesting to see what people think would be fair value.

McGovern could be anything or he could be a flash in the pan.
I reckon he is flash WITH the pan
sorry, bad fat joke
how about Clancee Pearce as a direct swap?
:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he is flash WITH the pan
sorry, bad fat joke
how about Clancee Pearce as a direct swap?
:)

Dockers can keep Pearce

WC need to make a big move, what do you think about packaging Wellingham and Masten for a top 3 pick. They really need young talent in the midfield. Eastern Rangers Christian Petracca would suit the bill and be a building move for 2-3 years ahead.

Dockers can keep Pearce

WC need to make a big move, what do you think about packaging Wellingham and Masten for a top 3 pick. They really need young talent in the midfield. Eastern Rangers Christian Petracca would suit the bill and be a building move for 2-3 years ahead.
Long time between posts mate ! Either you are very naive or a troll . Poor trade idea anyway

The fact you use 'they' instead of 'we' makes me think you are not a WCE supporter

WC would be after mids, so it'd be interesting to see what people think would be fair value.

Dean Towers or Brandon Jack and our third round pick.

Long time between posts mate ! Either you are very naive or a troll . Poor trade idea anyway

The fact you use 'they' instead of 'we' makes me think you are not a WCE supporter
Some people prefer to talk about the club as a sepearate entity. I do it quite often with Essendon, doesn't mean I'm not a true supporter.

I would give our 2nd round compo so around pick 26 for McGovern.
Rate him highly and plays a range of positions.
Not sure what the eagles would want in terms of a player from us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back