Trade Period - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'll just jump in and say if anyone wants to join the Bears feel free to contact myself or anyone in the leadership group and we'll do what we can to get you here.

And yes I know we are down towards the bottom of the ladder etc etc shambles.

We are fun though.

I heard that the Furies are trying to offload tigland and Wacky Tiger
I saw my little notification pop up for - Trade Period, Discussion Thread and thought to myself bet ya fumbler is trying to offload me for a pack of chips.

Im sorry bossman i'll stop naming the teams just please oh please whatever you do dont trade me to the Warriors :(

I saw my little notification pop up for - Trade Period, Discussion Thread and thought to myself bet ya fumbler is trying to offload me for a pack of chips.

Im sorry bossman i'll stop naming the teams just please oh please whatever you do dont trade me to the Warriors :(

No chips, i'm on a diet.
What do you think we could get for flaps ?

Well I'll just jump in and say if anyone wants to join the Bears feel free to contact myself or anyone in the leadership group and we'll do what we can to get you here.

We are fun though.
Hahahahahaha.................ha!

We are fun though.
thetradesman

We could sell the evil This Is Anfield ??
We come as a package, and evil me has duly noted your post!
Be very afraid!
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said we were going to keep you. We were going to on trade you for a washing machine.
Phew I had just started typing my retirement speech

Surely not, why would you trade your future MM and EKA medalist? He'll probably pick up the Alfie and the Frankston Rover Award by the end of next season too.
Na the two good TIAs have the EKA and the MM sorted it's that evil bastard one who we are trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Back