Trade Radio 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne won't leapfrog GWS next season.

Terry Wallace is amazing.

Melbourne won't leapfrog GWS next season.

Terry Wallace is amazing.
"GWS have brought in 2 best and fairest winners and what have Melbourne done?"

Not had access to a raft of salary cap concessions you flogs

I tell you what, he does deserve as much as you guys can pay him - he is loyal as all hell, and very very good in an ordinary team. I'm a big Nate Jones fan.
As for the serious question you were asking, apparently there was something massive in the works which has been scuttled by the Trengove medical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Averages over the last 3 years
Ryder - 23.9 hit outs, 3.0 clearances, 13.1 disposals, 0.89 goals, 53 games.
Giles - 23.3 hit outs, 3.3 clearances, 11.6 disposals, 0.76 goals, 51 games.

Just saying :)

Great stats if you are into Dreamteam... It is like comparing all midfielders to Rich with his low Stats to similiar players. Players earn value with game impact

Averages over the last 3 years
Ryder - 23.9 hit outs, 3.0 clearances, 13.1 disposals, 0.89 goals, 53 games.
Giles - 23.3 hit outs, 3.3 clearances, 11.6 disposals, 0.76 goals, 51 games.

Just saying :)

Have you got effective hit-out stats?

Just curious.

The media know jacksh#t when it comes to trades. They are infatuated by draft picks. Give me a guaranteed elite player in Beams at 24 ahead of a questionable pick 5, B grader Greenwood and C grader Crisp.

Key is to get a Elite Player to want to come to your club...this is where the Pies have fallen short in this context. No point playing fantasy player Cards swaps until someone actually wants to move. Look at the Doggies who went out and found a GWS player who wanted to come to the kennell. Sure Boyd may not be traded, but it gives relevance anyway to the discussions

In an era of Free agency when players often wait until being a FA before walking out, the Pies long term could come out a lot better then Beams walking.

The biggest value on the trade market is a player wanting to stay at your club or wanting to come to your club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back