Opinion 2015 Draft Discussion Thread - now including Rookie Draft Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

With our decent KPD stocks (when fit) somewhat strong and Sydneys somewhat weak KPD stocks, and our weak KPF stocks and Sydneys strong KPF stocks, would Sydney entertain the thought of Sam Reid for Jack Frost?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With our decent KPD stocks (when fit) somewhat strong and Sydneys somewhat weak KPD stocks, and our weak KPF stocks and Sydneys strong KPF stocks, would Sydney entertain the thought of Sam Reid for Jack Frost?

Please post stuff like this in the Fantasy Trade Talk & Baseless Rumors thread.

Bennell would be ok could hang with hanners or buddy

Nope as poor Hannebery seems easily influenced. He is a lot like one of my dogs who is naturally a nice and obedient dog but when another dog runs off and does something bad then the dog I am talking about will be caught up in the excitement and also do the wrong thing.

Bennell would be ok, but I see him more of as a bonus if we sign him up. I mean speaking of just necessities. We need a KPD and a #1 athletic ruckman, I still think to this day that our biggest weapon in 2012 (apart from the GF) was Mumford. Also could do with a replacement for Malceski and Shaw because we have lost some serious run of the Half Back line and kicking skills that allowed us to generate attack from defence. I think if we fix those up this year and the next we'll be into the Grand Final pretty comfortably again. But then you do have the trade restrictions b/s so idk.

Oh and I still wonder where we would be had Johnson stayed fit, really feel for the bloke. We had a genuine Star KPD in the making :(.

A part of me really, really wants bennell

Me too. I think it comes from how much I trust our team culture and off field leadership to pull players onto line. We've seen a few 'project' players over the years.

But his price tag makes it all moot if he's wanting $500k+

If the club don't consider him at all that should tell us all something about the cons of bringing him in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back