Opinion 2015 Draft Discussion Thread - now including Rookie Draft Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Anderson nominated WCE , redden , jets , Jed
Not bad off season if happen

But but but you just cannot go around making the big dance and improve your list.

images

CEY re-signed with the Crows, another one to cross off our list.

If we cant get a first round pick for jetta then it has to be their compo for selwood. They want end of first round so maybe 22? If the afl say no way its end of second round pick then we play hard ball and say we want both their second round and their compo. On points value i think it works. Can anyone clarify this?

If we cant get a first round pick for jetta then it has to be their compo for selwood. They want end of first round so maybe 22? If the afl say no way its end of second round pick then we play hard ball and say we want both their second round and their compo. On points value i think it works. Can anyone clarify this?
They are getting end of second. Already confirmed by afl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its very early in the trade period, my guess is we will pick someone up who we haven't even discussed on here. Its amazing once people start shooting off in all different directions how players suddenly become available.

There is not much out there in terms of decent rucks to choose from
Free: Leuenberger (Harley says we didn't offer), Simpson, Jamar, Redden, Cordy, Moller, Grimley, Fitzpatrick, Wallace.

Non-free ones include Sinclair, Smith, Gorringe, Currie, Minson, Spencer. I have no doubt I missed a bunch. Quality obviously varies.

This is crap. Just ask for 2 2nd rounders for jetta and on trade one of them for smith from gc.

This is making us all mad.

This is crap. Just ask for 2 2nd rounders for jetta and on trade one of them for smith from gc.

This is making us all mad.

Would want their 2016 first rounder if Sinclair is not involved. That's the funny thing with this trade, Jetta > Sinclair.

As far as I am concerned we owe Jetta absolutely nothing, don't care how popular he was, if we don't get what we want out of wce then send him too the psd.

I would rather freo or anyone else for that matter take him for free than get screwed by the eagles.

BTW anyone who thinks that Moller is an option please bear in mind he makes DRex look like Dean Cox.

As far as I am concerned we owe Jetta absolutely nothing, don't care how popular he was, if we don't get what we want out of wce then send him too the psd.

I would rather freo or anyone else for that matter take him for free than get screwed by the eagles.

BTW anyone who thinks that Moller is an option please bear in mind he makes DRex look like Dean Cox.

We should screw ourselves over out of spite? Something is always better than nothing

Jetta's worth shrunk over the second half of the yer. His finals performance was woeful.

We should be thankful if we get a years worth of McValue meals with a free upsize.

I a confident the Lycett deal will go through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back