Mega Thread Trade Targets 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do people seem to think we are going to get anything for Waite? I really don't see us getting a compensation pick (especially if last year is anything to go by)

Need MM to hold a press conference and say 'most of the other coaches agree that we deserve pick 27 as compensation'.

If he doesn't feel confident about it, Paul roos can help him with the delivery...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since we don't know what clubs have shown slight interest in Garlett and Robinson its all speculative but would something like this be a possibility?

Robbo or Garlett + 26 for 17 (Sydney) or 18 (Hawthorn) & their 3rd rounders
18 then used for Jaksch

Lose: Robbo/Garlett + 26
Gain: Jaksch
Keep: Pick 6

Since we don't know what clubs have shown slight interest in Garlett and Robinson its all speculative but would something like this be a possibility?

Robbo or Garlett + 26 for 17 (Sydney) or 18 (Hawthorn) & their 3rd rounders
18 then used for Jaksch

Lose: Robbo/Garlett + 26
Gain: Jaksch
Keep: Pick 6
Sydney can use their first - going to Heeney. Hawks using theirs on O'Rourke. Maybe we give 6 to GWS for Jaksch and Hawthorn give us 18 and get O'Rourke. So GWS get 6 for Jaksch & Orourke

Sydney can use their first - going to Heeney. Hawks using theirs on O'Rourke. Maybe we give 6 to GWS for Jaksch and Hawthorn give us 18 and get O'Rourke. So GWS get 6 for Jaksch & Orourke
Was using those 2 sides as an example what about Garlett + 26 for Essendon's 21 or Port's 16?

Assuming Jaksch is our No.1 KPP target, does anyone else think the club has made a choice to target Jones ahead of Membrey?

What about straight swap, Jaksch for Lucas. Both pick 12 draft picks. Ideal trade.

That article etsal1 posted suggest GWS don't want a player from us as they need to cut down their list size.

I don't think we will chase Membrey, not if we're getting Jaksch and Jones. We already have Menzel and Walker to play that role and we need to save some draft picks to bring in some kids.

That article etsal1 posted suggest GWS don't want a player from us as they need to cut down their list size.

I don't think we will chase Membrey, not if we're getting Jaksch and Jones. We already have Menzel and Walker to play that role and we need to save some draft picks to bring in some kids.

Agree with that. Jones has 10cm and 10kg on Membrey. Plus with Walker playing as a permanent forward next year, White/Watson can also fill mid-size forward roles (just about) if need be. I think talls are the key. Wouldn't surprise me if Jaksch plays as a permanent back if we get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back