Fantasy Tradeaway League 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I would personally like to see the losing team get to pick the trade, I know it's too late now and I'm cool with that. I can just see the good teams getting stronger and the bad teams getting weaker which could cause people to lose interest if they have a s**t team. I will still hang around but others might

I reckon this is kind of the beauty of it - you have to really scratch and claw in those early weeks to not drop out of contention. And the best teams who make the playoffs are going to be friggen epic fantasy line ups.

The issue of people losing interest is a risk in all fantasy leagues that you can only really mitigate by making it a rollover league where this years results affect next years draft. But again, that's probably something you want to make clear before the season.

I don't think good teams get better. The rosters are very small and it's very ct-like. Everyone's got a strong team. Instead I think the bad teams get better because of the rules only starters to trade. So it's just good players playing musical chairs. Maybe next season ndg can open up ideas to implement to deepen the management decisions.

Goddammit.

I was staying away from the internet before I got to watch yesterdays game. My QB is questionable, my number 3 overall superstar running back is out.

Just as well I took Murray with my forced trade this week I guess...

This is rubbish!

I thought I read last week that the waiver order would roll over - I certainly wasn't saving my waiver priority for it to reset this week and end up second last!

Possibly a douchebag problem when I'm leading my group after 2 games. But just a little annoying, because it's why I didn't make a move last week.

Have their been any non-forced trades? I haven't noticed any?

I know the games only finished today, but I kind of expected that someone might come for one of my tight ends given I have 2 good ones and a few others have gotten injured.

I hope you sleep poorly tonight, peterbuch74... I hope you sleep poorly.

I feel bad for pushing RG3 onto you last week only for him to go down within 5 minutes, at least i wasn't so cruel as to trade you an already injured player :p

Panda
I hope you sleep poorly tonight, peterbuch74... I hope you sleep poorly.

Got to bed late, but for the most part was pretty peaceful :)
Martin will be back this week... given my Fantasy Football track record he'll probably be a stud now!

Panda

Got to bed late, but for the most part was pretty peaceful :)
Martin will be back this week... given my Fantasy Football track record he'll probably be a stud now!

What makes it worse... you steal my homer RB...

And whats worse for Martin, he's still a possibility to play, so I can't just go out and replace him! Killing me in so many ways, dude.

I want to preface what I'm about to say by saying I know how ridiculous it is to be talking about Adrian Peterson in a fantasy sense as though it's somehow important. The alleged criminal element of the NFL is by far and away the worst part of fantasy football.

But with such restricted benches, I wanted to informally "trade block" him and see whether anyone has any interest in assuming the risk.

He's obviously going at a low price at the moment, and I'm not set on trading him cos I have quite a few late-season byes. But thought I might just see what's out there.

Again, I feel shitty even raising it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back