Fantasy Tradeaway League 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we going to be good blokes and let me put foster on the field?

I put the request in a couple of days ago and it went in overnight and I have been in Meetings all morning

He has had one carry so its not like he has blown up and I wouldn't have been able to trade him out anyway

Are we going to be good blokes and let me put foster on the field?

I put the request in a couple of days ago and it went in overnight and I have been in Meetings all morning

He has had one carry so its not like he has blown up and I wouldn't have been able to trade him out anyway

I only just saw this, so I dunno if my reply is too late. But given:

- the request came about 2 minutes after the lock out (according to the BF clock, which I'm just assuming adjusts to daylight savings)
- I've also spent most of my day in shitty meetings
- I'd hope for the same concession if my previous opponent didn't accept the trade through no fault of mine

I don't have a problem with this.

I assume there's a way for NakedDeadGuy to do it?

I've been able to connect most teams to their owners, but I haven't figured out who owns "Local Knowledge".

Friggen mind-boggling score this week! Made even more mind-boggling with Green and Megatron both not playing. I'd kind of been hoping they'd crack 200, but it looks like they might fall just short.

I've been able to connect most teams to their owners, but I haven't figured out who owns "Local Knowledge".

Friggen mind-boggling score this week! Made even more mind-boggling with Green and Megatron both not playing. I'd kind of been hoping they'd crack 200, but it looks like they might fall just short.
shiny_on_top

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on the end of this ass whipping, i get some consolation in the fact that no matter what i did in regards to my team i still wouldn't have come close to catching that score.

Well.....

Where did we land on the Foster situation. GG what are your thoughts?

Ah s**t... that sucks. I think we all hoped that this wouldn't be decisive in your game.

My opinion hasn't changed... hopefully GG is happy with it. Not that we've heard from NakedDeadGuy as to whether it's even possible?

My opinion hasn't changed either, you should get Foster's score.

I guess it needs to be reinforced that the trade needs to be made and accepted ASAP with such a tight turnaround between games.

I was asking you because you were on the receiving end
Oh! Fck you then.
No surprise after losing by .1 to pb before

Anyway doesn't matter who's on the receiving end...same principle applies....late trade due to someone else not your fault. If it was YOUR fault not trading earlier maybe that's diffetent

I don't know how I would prove it but it was near on the full two days
Its your fault if....1. You waited and waited before sending a trade offer.....or 2. Someone sent you a trade early and you waited and waited. Not sure if your last game you were the winner or loser.

It's not your fault if you sent the trade early and the other person waited and waited.

Its your fault if you waited and waited before sending an offer because you were waiting for the very last minute to see if foster was out or starting.

But I'm not that hard up that I must win a fantasy week at all costs. It really depends on the ndg and the details of why it took so long to make a trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back