Fantasy Tradeaway League 2014 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

My 2nd rounder?

Come on, its a great offer!!!
If it was an early second, I'd consider it. And nah, bad form to change picks IMO.

Also, re. the pick, as soon as I lose, I can almost guarantee Jimmy is gone. That would be the result of such an advantage at a position. Might try to build a team of no named under appreciated players.

If it was an early second, I'd consider it. And nah, bad form to change picks IMO.

Also, re. the pick, as soon as I lose, I can almost guarantee Jimmy is gone. That would be the result of such an advantage at a position. Might try to build a team of no named under appreciated players.
just go with the plan I am then, and don't lose :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the schedule on ESPN i am hoping fuey picks up a few gun players in this draft whom i can choose between to join the Leatherheads in week 2.

Looking at the schedule on ESPN i am hoping fuey picks up a few gun players in this draft whom i can choose between to join the Leatherheads in week 2.

When the * did I become everyone's favourite target??

As for Blacky , considering his avatar is a *ed version of a great character, I wouldn't trust his opinion at all.

The baggers do not engage in off-field banter as we hate you all and will express that on-field.

Not to worry i'll have the pleasure of taking care of you in round 2.....looks like i have the perfect schedule :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back