TradeDrafts official post celebration thread (now passed 97k and counting!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice work Dave - I challenge you - first to 100,000 ?

2483cd11796ad018238b37c0cd11198684b6290f7d9728ddc7212b3a5b7495c4.jpg

More importantly, what's his average posts per day?

Not counting old accounts:

Member since Oct 18 2009 = 1998 days

posts 50,257

= 25.15 posts per day

Incidentally, congrats TD on your upcoming 2000 day milestone :rainbow::rainbow:

Not counting old accounts:

Member since Oct 18 2009 = 1998 days

posts 50,257

= 25.15 posts per day

Incidentally, congrats TD on your upcoming 2000 day milestone :rainbow::rainbow:
The accolades just keep coming:)

Congrats Dave!

I think it's one of those "where were you moments" & I'd be interested to hear what people were doing on this momentous occasion.

I know jmac70 was having a beer, solid guess. I think TheGreatGrundy was probably reading some English classic. I myself was watching my ram (sheep) mate (do the jiggy jiggy), I'm not a perv I just practice good animal husbandry.o_O:D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Dave!

I think it's one of those "where were you moments" & I'd be interested to hear what people were doing on this momentous occasion.

I know jmac70 was having a beer, solid guess. I think TheGreatGrundy was probablyreading some English classic. I myself was watching my ram mate, I'm not a perv I just practise good animal husbandry.o_O:D
I hate to disappoint you, but I think I was just on BF at the time. Probably flicking back and forth to Dave's celebration page trying to time my congratulations while making a frantic search for suitable gifs!

'Ram mate' comes across a bit ambiguously. I first read it as a mate who is a ram or a mate whose living involves working with rams. Then I realised you didn't mean either of those things. :cool::rolleyes:

I hate to disappoint you, but I think I was just on BF at the time. Probably flicking back and forth to Dave's celebration page trying to time my congratulations while making a frantic search for suitable gifs!

'Ram mate' comes across a bit ambiguously. I first read it as a mate who is a ram or a mate whose living involves working with rams. Then I realised you didn't mean either of those things. :cool::rolleyes:
I have adjusted accordingly.:)

And adding in his 9,702 posts under his old alias, means he is just 34 (as of writing this) away from 60,000 as well.

It's been a good week for him.
Imagine if "Nick's" became a sister site & all those posts counted too!

32,660 over there as well.

He'd be well into the 90s if they did! :eek:
Wow, should we get a new thread started & ride the wave all the way to 100,000 posts or it be to early?

Congrats Dave!

I know jmac70 was having a beer, solid guess. I think TheGreatGrundy was probably reading some English classic. I myself was watching my ram (sheep) mate (do the jiggy jiggy), I'm not a perv I just practice good animal husbandry.o_O:D

Holding my phone in the air trying to get service to see what TD's 50k post was. May have been next to a camp fire sucking ales at the time too ;)

Dave, as a big Footy occasional poster I can only stand in awe of your posting frequency and endurance. You're like one of those players the networks track with a GPS and then everyone just gapes at how much ground they've covered by the end of the game.

Remarkable effort. I also admire your 100 percent passion for the Pies. It's fantastic mate.

Here's to a great 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back