TradeDrafts official post celebration thread (now passed 97k and counting!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Getting in early :cool:

Only 680 (rapidly decreasing) posts to go and TradeDraft is rapidly closing in on being reaching his 50,000th official post on Big Footy

Servers , Bandwidth , Streaming sites and Keyboards everywhere are in anticipation all over the world of this significant achievement and milestone.

TradeDraft you must promise us all that the 50,000th post must be posted on the BigFooty Collingwood page and that it will be something that will go down in Collingwood supporting history so that is can be reminisced for generations to come.

WELL TRADEDRAFT POSTS A LOT SO OF COURSE HE BLOODY WELL GETS TO 50,000 POSTS BEFORE I DO. :mad::mad::mad:

:p

Just kidding. Well done, TD. Tremendous effort. May you post for another 50,000 more.

Could we perhaps get Grundy and Moore to emerge from a giant cake singing "Happy Birthday" Marilyn Monroe style? :drunk:

Many happy returns in advance, champ.

PS: F****N SCUMPS! :D

Maybe you can reminisce and give us your top 5? In separate posts of course to help get to the magical 50k just that bit quicker ;)

A lot of pressure for post 50,000 TD. Have you put thought into what you're going to roll with?
Congrats mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TradeDraft you must promise us all that the 50,000th post must be posted on the BigFooty Collingwood page and that it will be something that will go down in Collingwood supporting history so that is can be reminisced for generations to come.

He's actually approaching 60,000 ... He posted another 9702 posts under his old account Dave The Man

I think TD should make his 50k post from the Sherrin Stand, during a VFL game when the scumps have ignored an obvious free to Gault in front of goal. It's outrageous! Blind maggots! Daylight robbery!

Then we can all stand and applaud him.

I think TD should make his 50k post from the Sherrin Stand, during a VFL game when the scumps have ignored an obvious free to Gault in front of goal. It's outrageous! Blind maggots! Daylight robbery!

Then we can all stand and applaud him.

Then could someone bring a Laptop.

Few years ago Swooop use to bring his laptop to the VFL Games and I did reports from there.

He has not come to many VFL Games as he has been lot Busier

He's actually approaching 60,000 ... He posted another 9702 posts under his old account Dave The Man

Surely we can do what the cheersquads do re milestone banners for imports from other clubs - one for 'x many' games as an AFL player and another for 'y many' games as a player for that club?

In TD's case, one for 60,000 as David Palmer and the other for 50,000 as TradeDraft.

Grundy can hold his hand as he runs through one, while Moore runs out with him through the other...:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back