TradeDrafts official post celebration thread (now passed 97k and counting!)

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread was started March 25 of last year in anticipation of TDs 50,000 and here we are less than a year later celebrating 70,000. This means we can anticipate around 90,000 by the end of this year and 100,000 sometime in the 2017 season at the current rate, maybe around the grand final if his post rate decreases slightly

This thread was started March 25 of last year in anticipation of TDs 50,000 and here we are less than a year later celebrating 70,000. This means we can anticipate around 90,000 by the end of this year and 100,000 sometime in the 2017 season at the current rate, maybe around the grand final if his post rate decreases slightly
Amazing effort - in around 9 years I've only managed 15k.

Pfft..... Noob....

Anyone remember the old days when the more posts you had in a forum the "cooler" you were and people would respect you more.

I remember on some sites I could write a literal essay with a post count of about 15 and people would rub me off as a "noob"

:mad::p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whad'ya just post on your birthday do ya! :D
I reckon I've read most posts on here through the years, but unless I feel really strongly about something I choose to let it ride. Unless it's OA's humour, which I love.

Having been on many different Bulletin Boards, and now Forums, some advice I would give to anyone joining in. You don't have to respond. I used to bite at everything. The trolls, the pessimists, the jokers, the bad spelers & they're posts (sic), but all in all, the only person I was frustrating was myself.

Read everyone's posts as if we are on the same team. If there are two ways to take a post, please take it the non offensive way. I can almost guarantee that was how it was written. Text is a horrible medium for sarcasm & tongue in cheek comments.

Don't write anything you wouldn't say to your Grandma.

Live & let live & up the might Magpies.

Tough question but I'm keen to know Dave, what was your most memorable post on BigFooty out of your 70,000 quality posts.

I'll give you a day to think about it :thumbsu:

There is so Many I have no Idea which one.

Probably they one that said we won the flag in 2010?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back