Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

28, cheers Gaz.

28, corrective trades for Goodes and Ablett

Yep, missed GAB but still will have 28 this time next week. Goodes and a few other issues to tidy up. IMO it's silly not to do all you can now to ensure you get as much $$ as you can in the next few weeks. Holding trades won't help you when you've missed the $400,000 boat.

Last edited:
Yep, missed GAB but still will have 28 this time next week. Goodes and a few other issues to tidy up. IMO it's sill ynot to do all you can now to ensure you get as much $$ as you can in the next few weeks. Holding trades won't help you when you've missed the $400,000 boat.
Stop it! youll talk me in to going Cripps>>NVB and Lamb>>McGrath

Stop it! youll talk me in to going Cripps>>NVB and Lamb>>McGrath
Why not mate. Get the cash now. Hold for a few weeks, sorted. This is just about the last chance you have to grab the large cash rises and fix those gaps in your team before any major damage is done. Grab the cash now, plug the holes now, get rid of the deadwood or those that will be a liability. Strengthen your team and your future upgrade potential... What's the point in having trades in the bank and no bank right?

Why not mate. Get the cash now. Hold for a few weeks, sorted. This is just about the last chance you have to grab the large cash rises and fix those gaps in your team before any major damage is done. Grab the cash now, plug the holes now, get rid of the deadwood or those that will be a liability. Strengthen your team and your future upgrade potential... What's the point in having trades in the bank and no bank right?

Im sold.

now im pumped!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used 0 trades so far, but will use 1 or 2 this week.

Steven->NVB
KKolodashni (or however you spell it)->Smith (if playing this week)

30 for me woohoo, thats a first :rolleyes:

did you start with all of oxley, saad, mcintosh, heeney, ellis-yeolman, vandenberg, van berlo, salem and hogan,
and start without ablett and rockliff, malceski??

surely you must have picked at least 1 dud?

i think trading in the first two rounds is absolutely essential. Im aiming to use all 4.

did you start with all of oxley, saad, mcintosh, heeney, ellis-yeolman, vandenberg, van berlo, salem and hogan,
and start without ablett and rockliff, malceski??

surely you must have picked at least 1 dud?

i think trading in the first two rounds is absolutely essential. Im aiming to use all 4.

Have got Malceski but I'm keeping him and I haven't got NVB YET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back