Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have 11 and 3 will finish my team but the players I want aren't playing this week dammit so might have to tank this week and focus on the big picture. I must get shaw as it just dawned on me his big mouth is bullying the young gws lads to give him the ball...he's a must have:p

Have 11 and 3 will finish my team but the players I want aren't playing this week dammit so might have to tank this week and focus on the big picture. I must get shaw as it just dawned on me his big mouth is bullying the young gws lads to give him the ball...he's a must have:p

Yep Shaws a must have.

7 after this week, with enough cash left over to do Griff > GAJ in 2 weeks time, which would leave me only 6 trades for LTI's for the final 9 rounds. Probably won't be enough, but starting 22 & benches fairly strong. Will need some luck with injuries over the final stretch.

7 after this week, with enough cash left over to do Griff > GAJ in 2 weeks time, which would leave me only 6 trades for LTI's for the final 9 rounds. Probably won't be enough, but starting 22 & benches fairly strong. Will need some luck with injuries over the final stretch.
Good luck Gingy, I can't remember a year where so many sides are already complete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14 left with two used this week, I am always one who likes to keep plenty of trades in the bank each season.

12 after making 3 this week (almost certainly will).
Only 1 definitive upgrade to go, then 3 luxury types (Newnes, Selwood, Naitanui).
Hoping to keep Higgins and Saad as bench cover if possible

Lol, is the likes of Adam Saad and Adam Oxley at D6 in these "completed" teams? Or Patrick Cripps at M8?
Lol yeah most likely, but when Cripps is scoring similar or better than players like Griffen, JPK, Selwood having one of those guys in your team doesn't make it any stronger.

Last edited:
8 currently. No trades this week unless absolute carnage hits the selection table.

One forward to upgrade and some luxury trades after that.

Good luck Gingy, I can't remember a year where so many sides are already complete.

Cheers mate. I'm just spewing I had to burn at least 5 injury trades already. If I still had those trades, I'd back myself for my best ever overall finish. I might still be able to hang on to a top 1k result, but if I cop the same amount of injuries I've had in the 1st half of the season, I'll drift out in the latter rounds just like last year. Need a bit of luck in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back