Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate. I'm just spewing I had to burn at least 5 injury trades already. If I still had those trades, I'd back myself for my best ever overall finish. I might still be able to hang on to a top 1k result, but if I cop the same amount of injuries I've had in the 1st half of the season, I'll drift out in the latter rounds just like last year. Need a bit of luck in this game.
Sure do, I have had a reasonably good run with injuries but a few bad choices have cost me. Last year I was coming home strong, in the top 1000 till Ward, JPK, Boomer and a few others went down. Definitely need a lot of luck.

down to 7! :cool:

might do another tonight and drop down to 6 :)

Same situation here. Possible 2nd trade depends on how much 18th man Lambert scores tonight. If he dishes up a sub affected 20-30 points then Tarrant becomes Bont tomorrow, otherwise I hang on to the trade and the cash for another week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 left for Obvious Bargains/upgrades and LTI,thankfu lly I dodged a bullet by listening to my gut and not getting Sloane in, I learned the Hard way after the Rocky incident

Looks like I'm in a bit of trouble...

Q6SsJpV.png

Six.

Been carrying Rockliff and now I'll be carrying Sloane, hopefully Rocky plays next week because having two of them on the bench would suck but I'll only be trading for season enders and hopefully one more up/downgrade just before the finals if I have luck till then.

Eek. Me too after tonight with one up and one down tonight. Team is complete then but 5 is cutting it fine. I'll probably just have to suck up suspensions (buddy) and save them for finals.

Getting off to a good start helps but you still need to be top 4 at the end. I have a $2k league to the winner so I might just focus on that from now on. There's a few spuds in it so hopefully I can hold all those trades and still be top 4. Time will tell.

Six.

Been carrying Rockliff and now I'll be carrying Sloane, hopefully Rocky plays next week because having two of them on the bench would suck but I'll only be trading for season enders and hopefully one more up/downgrade just before the finals if I have luck till then.

11, because I'll be upgrading to Robbie Tarrant to Heath Shaw via McKenzie and Steele, and I'll be attempting to deal with Sloane. Not sure yet how I'll do that, waiting for things to open up.

Six.

If Sloane is 6 weeks he has to go. That's basically season. Not worth the risk of holding him.

Eek. Me too after tonight with one up and one down tonight. Team is complete then but 5 is cutting it fine. I'll probably just have to suck up suspensions (buddy) and save them for finals.

Getting off to a good start helps but you still need to be top 4 at the end. I have a $2k league to the winner so I might just focus on that from now on. There's a few spuds in it so hopefully I can hold all those trades and still be top 4. Time will tell.

Would dream of a top 4 in a league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back