Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broar

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thought it would be good to have a thread where we can track how many trades we've each used throughout the season.

I'll start us off only 26 left and have already burnt through a couple more than I wanted to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many trades left will be adequate a couple rounds after the byes, having a full team of premiums/keepers?

I reckon ill have
10 trades left with half the season remaining, with a full team of premiums (including Sandi out, because he won't be reliable later in the year)
*based on rough planning

Thoughts?

How many trades left will be adequate a couple rounds after the byes, having a full team of premiums/keepers?

I reckon ill have
10 trades left with half the season remaining, with a full team of premiums (including Sandi out, because he won't be reliable later in the year)
*based on rough planning

Thoughts?

If i had a full side and someone like Tmit as my M9 / F7 with a lewis Taylor
same again for Def / mid as purely coverage
Rucks is tuffer - I'm screaming out for a cheap R3 to stick there hand up (Cam Wood maybe?) purely as 1 round resting coverage

Assuming full team i'd be happy with 8 trades left

Already made 6 so have 24 left. I've planned out my trades up until Round 10 (of course depends on Injuries etc) but after Round 10 I'll have 13 for the remainder of the season

Judd_Magic is that you in there trying to get a roughhead trade back?

View attachment 51550

LOL!

Its only one trade I keep saying to myself.

I allow 1 trade each year for brain fades and the Roughead one was my example for this year.

Although I think part of the reason I traded Roughead out too was purely due to rage trading and seeing Zorkos two awesome scores plus the money I would make back from going Roughead > Zorko. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back