Training Report - 12/02

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is why I said Propably intra club and most likely nab 3, he won't need a lot to get his eye back in

But him doing a Full Match Simulation makes it sound he is Closer then some people might think he is

But him doing a Full Match Simulation makes it sound he is Closer then some people might think he is
No doubt it's a great sign, and I'm confident he'll be right to go Rd1 but don't think he'll be pushed much during nab. Match simulation is totally different to match practice against genuine opposition

No doubt it's a great sign, and I'm confident he'll be right to go Rd1 but don't think he'll be pushed much during nab. Match simulation is totally different to match practice against genuine opposition

That is why I said for at least the 1st 1 he play a Half then Subbed or just play the 2nd Half

Why would Gil be at our Training Session?

Ca98V-8UUAA7OZe.jpg:small

The hand over worked so well between MM and Bucks they are preparing for the Gil, Eddie change over

I just wouldn't be surprised if the club are quite cautious with him, no matter how well he is doing on the training track
If they've been cautious with him until now, holding him back from match practice or full training until his injury is 100% healed, why would they need to be cautious with him from here?

If he was 100%, then he'd be as likely to play the whole NAB Cup as any other healthy player on our list.

If they've been cautious with him until now, holding him back from match practice or full training until his injury is 100% healed, why would they need to be cautious with him from here?

If he was 100%, then he'd be as likely to play the whole NAB Cup as any other healthy player on our list.
Because he has had a modified preseason, I'd expect that to continue whilst easing him into full competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can be Cautious and still play NAB Challenge but playing him in 1 Half
It is what I'm saying, he will play a nab game, I just don't expect it to be till the 3rd game. At the earliest it will be for a 1/2 of nab 2.
I'd put money on him not lining up nab 1.

It is what I'm saying, he will play a nab game, I just don't expect it to be till the 3rd game. At the earliest it will be for a 1/2 of nab 2.
I'd put money on him not lining up nab 1.

Then why are they have him doing Full Match Simulation now?

Then why are they have him doing Full Match Simulation now?
For the first time today!!!!!
Bit easier to work his way into full fitness during intra club stuff than against opposition.
Can you imagine to outcry from supporters if Treloar was to injury a groin during nab 1??
Seriously not worth risking him in early nab games

For the first time today!!!!!
Bit easier to work his way into full fitness during intra club stuff than against opposition.
Can you imagine to outcry from supporters if Treloar was to injury a groin during nab 1??
Seriously not worth risking him in early nab games

He played a bit last week

I just wouldn't be surprised if the club are quite cautious with him, no matter how well he is doing on the training track
I think he needs game time in a new team. If he was here for 12 months already, fine, rest him but I'd think he may need a few runs with more for team cohesion and understanding than fitness

And I'm guessing you won't be happy if he does a groin in nab1?
He has only just got back to joining main training group, it's not about nab1 it's about being ready to go against the swans
Generally if a player starts participating in full training it means they're good to go in matches. It may be that he's under instruction to only go at 75% if he plays NAB just to be safe, but given the amount of preseason match drills etc he's missed, I'd be surprised if they kept him out of NAB cup, purely on the basis that he needs all the match practice he can get to gel with his new team mates through the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back