Training Training Report - Fri 5th Feb

Remove this Banner Ad

In jack russels vid on the club website, he indicated hawks would be going in full strenth first game

I don't think it will pan out that way. It to far from round 1 to be playing a full team.

Could be wrong, but I don't expect 18 of the 22 GF team to be fronting up against the Blues

Thank you Axeman.

How about the coaching staff, besides Clarko, who else has been the standout as running the sessions? Or are there more than one?

Thanks axeman,good reports every week looked forward to them all the time cheers.not long now people till the footy starts again thank f@?k been a long summer

Ha, ha, so far off... Chartered Accountant actually. Queue the accountant jokes :eek:
How is that far off?

Without teachers we wouldn't have accountants. The two professions are pretty closely linked. I suspect, almost everyone here could find a link between teacher and their own profession.

On another note, thank you for your input, has been a most enjoyable read.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

How is that far off?

Without teachers we wouldn't have accountants. The two professions are pretty closely linked. I suspect, almost everyone here could find a link between teacher and their own profession.

And a different thumb

Hey, Axeman, surely a good chartered accountant simply delegates all the work to his underlings and just signs off when the report has been completed.

Surely that can be done at footy training?

How is that far off?

Well, there is a lot of teaching/training inherent in my job so I'll give you that,

Axeman have you considered altering your work hours to provide year round training reports?

That's pretty much what I do during January but things get a bit more complicated once the kiddies are back at school.

Surely you could get a paid gig to audit training....

More of a tax guy than an auditor but sign me up.

Hey, Axeman, surely a good chartered accountant simply delegates all the work to his underlings and just signs off when the report has been completed.

Surely that can be done at footy training?

The underlings keep things humming at the office while I am at training. I don't trust anyone else to do the important stuff like attending training. By the time I get back to the office after training and write up my report it's lunch time. It's a tough gig but I'm up for it.

How is that far off?

I was an accountant in Australia, and a teacher in Thailand. Can't compare the two. The figures (of the university students) in Thailand were far better than those I worked with in Australia.

They pay better? I would've thought the opposite... Still, they do say our anti-corruption measures are low

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He highlighted Izzy and Strats as standouts at training. Weird how some of the most relaxed guys off the field seem the most intense at training - see Sammy.
Shouldn't be surprised by Izzy, you don't become that good a runner without being a good trainer, and you just have to look at how far his game has come overall

Thanks again for your training reports The_Axeman. Certainly satisfied my footy fix!
I hope to get to Waverley this Friday to hopefully catch some training? Intraclub match? Something?....but I have no idea if anything is on. I called the HFC but got nothing. Could you please let me know how you find out if training is on or not? Or refer me to a source that could let me know? Please? Thanks in advance buddy. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back