Status
Not open for further replies.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
He was certainly whipped and indeed played out some noteworthy on field brain farts but was a bit more than a left footed Fewster in my mind.Would have loved to have seen him have a full season of his best,but alas...:(
yeah he played some ok games but was never really what you would call a smart footballer. had good athletic ability though.

scon

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2009
western australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Long haired Champs.
Correct weight,have never caught myself calling him a smart footballer and I'm quite certain he was front and centre in ImperialPurple 's dumb arse brigade.
Went on to become a chiropractor which is a 5 year uni qualification so must have had something to think with;but yeah that was the pity of it when our list was what it was and we needed to turn the odd pig's ear into a silk purse Daniel Gilmore had enormous athletic upside,just wasn't much chop as a footballer.
Did have a nasty bout of concussion though.Went on for months.

couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
Friday night game so there could be some movement ,what the heck I need a Abhis Vanilla slice and coffee anyway to start the day right

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Friday night game so there could be some movement ,what the heck I need a Abhis Vanilla slice and coffee anyway to start the day right

Good point Coulda. Forgot it was a Friday game. That's great 4 days until we get to redeem ourselves and Morra runs out to standing ovation in front of his home crowd. I have honestly thought it may happen ANZAC day. Will be very interesting to see how training goes this week.

Harry Reems

Premiership Player
Aug 28, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
No they won't be. They will have a light run at kiddies day on Tuesday and then have the main training session on Wednesday.

Happy to be proven wrong though.

couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
No they won't be. They will have a light run at kiddies day on Tuesday and then have the main training session on Wednesday.

Happy to be proven wrong though.
no training but Sylvia was at the oval but leaving when I got here . He was still kicking him self by getting suspend

slicedndiced

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2014
still sinking
AFL Club
Fremantle
he made that point to me straight away when we spoke
which is why he is still disapoionted with him self.
It was a very short talk so no chance to use the smart phone app

A good stalker would have had the recorder on before he approached a player as a random visitor to the club on a non-training day.

couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
A good stalker would have had the recorder on before he approached a player as a random visitor to the club on a non-training day.

With no one on the training track I went for a coffee to go with the vanilla slice .
So the hands were full, there was no question I was going to put them down to conduct an informal interview and risk some bugger stealing the vanilla slice .

JunglistPosse

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
With no one on the training track I went for a coffee to go with the vanilla slice .
So the hands were full, there was no question I was going to put them down to conduct an informal interview and risk some bugger stealing the vanilla slice .

Note to self Coulda...put smartphone in vanilla slice next time. ( just don't swallow it..couldn't handle your bowel movements on tape)

JunglistPosse

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
image.jpg

Coulda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back