Mega Thread Training Reports Season Proper

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone heading down today. Ross has said several times they will train to fix the forward line issues. I'm sure we will get some indication at training of how it's going to go.

Anyone heading down ?

Maybe it was Ross that said it.

Maybe both??? Bombers and us have both had slightly quirky schedule with back to back 6 day breaks and travel.

Players talk about how when you've had a bad game, you want the next one to come quicker - but I think in reality you want it the other way around. A few more days break to settle people down, clear the head and re-set your bearings and tweak things as a a team if you need to.

Who's on SimpsonWatch tomorrow? :cool:
He has been banished to Peel so I think he will be a no show at Fremantle oval for a couple of weeks at least .
He might be allowed back after the mid season break so long as he plays some good footy and burns up the training track at peel .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has been banished to Peel so I think he will be a no show at Fremantle oval for a couple of weeks at least .
He might be allowed back after the mid season break so long as he plays some good footy and burns up the training track at peel .
Aye?

He's been invited back into the fold with the club to train, but he's not being made available for senior selection with Freo until he's met a bunch of KPI's. This is what was reported by the club website i'm lead to believe...? He was welcomed back to Freo as of Monday - the Freo website mentioned on I think Thursday last week.

Aye?

He's been invited back into the fold with the club to train, but he's not being made available for senior selection with Freo until he's met a bunch of KPI's. This is what was reported by the club website i'm lead to believe...? He was welcomed back to Freo as of Monday - the Freo website mentioned on I think Thursday last week.
I would have thought that he would have been made to do his penance the same as Walters had to do with Swan Districts .

I would have thought that he would have been made to do his penance the same as Walters had to do with Swan Districts .

I wonder if Peel does not have the same level of structures\help\guidance as Swan Districts had for Walters.

This way he Johnson, Walters etc can still guide him and he knows he needs to work his arse off to play AFL again.

I have included the two important parts, please read the full article.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/23089160/barlow-closer-to-freo-return/

Troubled youngster Josh Simpson was smiling after being welcomed back into the fold, training strongly alongside his teammates.

Barlow has been listed as a test after missing the past four games with a left knee injury, but ran and kicked the ball without any problems at Fremantle Oval this morning.

I read the full article;did I miss anything??o_O
It's written by Bridget Lacy and the club gave her mum a Hyundai last year so could be propaganda.:rolleyes:
Very positive news about the two of them.

Photo from clubs instagram:
utybe9uh.jpg

Noticed Colin and Josh in the middle of the pack :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back