Training Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ruck. Key forward??

Just a guess.
I'd say it's more likely 'run' or 'keep fighting' - not that I think he'd need to remind himself to 'keep fighting'...

Maybe it 'Keep Finding' 'Ruckmen' to punch?:D

x = the numbers of ice creams you can shove up your nose during the World Championship farting contest. How far up it goes depends on your mass and acceleration. Simples.

In Florida, it’s illegal to fart in a public place after 6pm on a Thursday. I wonder if that is where the World Championships are held?

Great pics popin ! Thanks!

Gotta admit - some faces I really need to work on putting names to.

In the last photo of the first set - it looks like they are having a fun game of "Poppy in the Middle"! Perhaps he was just working on his duckwood technique? :rolleyes:

They all look a lot lighter. Must be the plan for fewer rotations. The days of bullying teams through strength are over. Having said that, Shem still looks scary.
Even if you close your eyes.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow, even Marco has lost a lot of weight. Clearly a big tactical change here, its a dangerous game getting players to lose muscle (which it seems some players have) so will be fascinated to see how the team goes. Its not like it's just this year, this has been a trend over the last few years to strip weight. Usually over the season the players put on a bit of weight as the workloads decrease anyway, players are never leaner than they are in the pre-season.
Interesting all the same.

Wow, even Marco has lost a lot of weight. Clearly a big tactical change here, its a dangerous game getting players to lose muscle (which it seems some players have) so will be fascinated to see how the team goes. Its not like it's just this year, this has been a trend over the last few years to strip weight. Usually over the season the players put on a bit of weight as the workloads decrease anyway, players are never leaner than they are in the pre-season.

Agree. I think the club has been working towards it for a while (i.e leaner more athletic players). Like a lot of things the Hawks have done over the year I think we are well prepared for the reduction in interchanges. IMO we look smaller than a lot of sides but it has not seemed to make a difference (apart from against the Tigers).

Isn't this, always a step ahead, how Clarko is keeping the pack at bay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is the big Monkie on the same fitness schedule or does it not apply to coaching staff?
Just kidding......go big fella.
Love the waist down shot of him having a kick and a run around with the boys at training.
Has been a good Hawthorn man for a long while now.

So is the big Monkie on the same fitness schedule or does it not apply to coaching staff?
Just kidding......go big fella.
Love the waist down shot of him having a kick and a run around with the boys at training.
Has been a good Hawthorn man for a long while now.

You may have cottoned on to the secret, when did Monkie join the staff, if the players started dropping weight shortly after he could be stealing their lunches :eek:

You may have cottoned on to the secret, when did Monkie join the staff, if the players started dropping weight shortly after he could be stealing their lunches :eek:
More likely they all line up to willingly hand over their lunches.

Try the "magic mushrooms" in the cafe
Magic mushrooms??!!?!/!?!?1/
415340-23b66990-5501-11e3-ac26-8e8f2d160a68.jpg

I noticed on the Collingwood web site (only went there to see how many members they have-don't shoot me) they have on there a notice of a intra club game I think it was for a Thursday night 6pm?
I know HFC don't advertise our scratch matches but if anyone gets some inside info of any games being played be much appreciated.

I noticed on the Collingwood web site (only went there to see how many members they have-don't shoot me) they have on there a notice of a intra club game I think it was for a Thursday night 6pm?
I know HFC don't advertise our scratch matches but if anyone gets some inside info of any games being played be much appreciated.
You should add 1993, Essendon salary cap cheated too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back