Oppo Camp Travelling Tips

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll miss 4 when I go home this year - a terrible loss, especially the Hawthorn game. I expect we'll have owned the Hawks by July.

Tip - don't fold your clothes, roll them. That way you won't get so many wrinkles in them. As if you'd care. o_O
I use those space bags, they are great and I too roll things like, pj's, shorts. tshirts, stuff socks in shoes etc. Fold blouses in half, then into space bag.
Must admit that I am one of those that pack and repack about three times. Drives my travelling partner crazy.

Just noticed this thread. Going to India/Sri Lanka later on this year with the wife (after footy season of course). At this stage just booked a flight into Kolkata and a return flight from Colombo. Trip will be 30 days in total so if anyone has some solid advice how to fill in this time please go ahead....

Are you of Indian extraction? Been where before? If Kolkata is your introduction to India, you're in for an experience you will never forget.

Are you of Indian extraction? Been where before? If Kolkata is your introduction to India, you're in for an experience you will never forget.
No I have never been there begore. Traveled pretty extensively through SE Asia but now it's time to venture out. I hear its a whole different world and noise just does not stop. I'm sure I will manage but I'm a bit worried about how my wife goes. I have told her we will have some relaxing time in Goa, Kerala and Sri Lanka. But I'm sure Mumbai will be interesting!

No I have never been there begore. Traveled pretty extensively through SE Asia but now it's time to venture out. I hear its a whole different world and noise just does not stop. I'm sure I will manage but I'm a bit worried about how my wife goes. I have told her we will have some relaxing time in Goa, Kerala and Sri Lanka. But I'm sure Mumbai will be interesting!
Sri Lanka is great! Was when I went in 11-12 anyway. Let me know if you want any tips!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back