Opinion Treloar, meet kitchen sink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBH out of all the GWS players that where out of contract I thought he would be one of the first to re-sign.
All the media he does, he is pumping up the Giants and talks about that he wants to see it through from being there from the start to being there when they are successfull.....

But if he comes to the Tigers we could be successfull next year!!
Come to the Tigers Adam!!!!

It really depends on what was meant by

If it means who throws the most cash then it'll be Collingwood.

If its who can satisfy GWS the most then the 4 teams i mentioned have the best picks.

Funny how even though they are always supposed to be straining to fit everyone in under the cap, they always seem to be able to come up with enough to win any bidding war for a player pretty much every time.

Anyone know who he supported as a kid ? Come on Leon Cameron give him a nudge in our direction.......I know I'm grasping at straws, but it's all I got.....:confused::p

Had lids on his wall

So we have been heavily linked to Treloar and Motlop now...if we get either one of those two players it would be a great off season. As well as another pre season into Conca, Lennon, Ellis, Drummond and Menadue. We would be set up for a big 2016!
Imagine if we got Treloar and Motlop!!!! That = premiership window for the next 4 years.

So GWS are just letting him go then? Surely if we are to offer Treloar 550k+ over six yrs then what do GWS get? Will cost us our first round selection and who else?

Sounds good in theory but if we lost a b22 player it leaves a hole to be filled.

Let's wait and when the pies have spent all there money and can't keep some of the kids they have brought in over the last year or two we swoop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how even though they are always supposed to be straining to fit everyone in under the cap, they always seem to be able to come up with enough to win any bidding war for a player pretty much every time.
Half their team leaves every year though :p

I haven't watched much of this bloke over his career. Honestly how good is he? Taking into account potential of course.

Can someone name the best player on the Richmond list he is better than. If that makes sense.

Make of this what you will..

But I was told over the weekend, that the Dangerfield deal is done & he is going to Geelong.

The contract was quoted as something like, 1.2 for the first two years and then 400k for the next two.

800k a season average.

Last edited:
I haven't watched much of this bloke over his career. Honestly how good is he? Taking into account potential of course.

Can someone name the best player on the Richmond list he is better than. If that makes sense.

He's probably in GWS top 5 rated players which is saying something

A cross between Dusty and Cotch.
He has class like Cotch and is a bull like dusty. If he played for a Vic club he would be considered a top 10 midfielder.
Absolute gun IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back