List Mgmt. Treloar officially nominates Pies as his pref club (Mods: please use this thread for all AT posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we still got a bit in the cap. and I recon treloar mite not be getting 750k, reason most reports are wrong
more likely somewhere between 600- 660k
dave before you ask its just a hunch nothing more

Guys, a reminder that this thread is about Treloar, and Aish should be discussed on the trade talk thread.

Another reminder. If the talk of Aish coming to us heats up, please do not go trolling the Lions board, or quoting Lions posters on our board, in order to rubbish or ridicule them. You are all aware that this is not acceptable; that BF Admin is concerned about this practice and about trolling raids on opposition boards. If you engage in this sort of behaviour, you will get thread banned or infracted, and we wont be able to help you. I will also post this on the trade talk thread.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Anoyone else we can get stake knifes in the Treloar deal?

PendlePie

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal FC

Hard to know. Going by Buckley's and Treloar's comments in the media of late, it appears a deal has pretty much been struck. So that means pick #7 is almost certainly going their way - most likely with our (2016) second rounder. Witts is now 100% staying according to reports.

Hard to see where streak knives would fit into that if so. Unless the trade was both our 2015 and 2016 first rounders - but we're better off overall in the first scenario IMO.

Last edited:
Guys, a reminder that this thread is about Treloar, and Aish should be discussed on the trade talk thread.

Another reminder. If the talk of Aish coming to us heats up, please do not go trolling the Lions board, or quoting Lions posters on our board, in order to rubbish or ridicule them. You are all aware that this is not acceptable; that BF Admin is concerned about this practice and about trolling raids on opposition boards. If you engage in this sort of behaviour, you will get thread banned or infracted, and we wont be able to help you. I will also post this on the trade talk thread.

as Long as the Same goes for them on there Board

Troll raids? Sounds a bit like Lord of the Rings.

It would have been lovely if mods decided to enforce this 12 months ago when Lions posters were trolling our board en masse.

Hahahah. Lions.. Bears... s**t fish.

What an embarrassment of club. It's 30/40 odd members have become quite touchy this year.

Yeah - Don't say anything Negative About Them;)

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
If Bucks is confident that the deal will be done then so am I and I think it's a great inclusion for the club! Treloar is a genuine A-grade midfielder in the making.

Hopefully we have a few more trades up our sleeve. I don't think it's going to be just Treloar and nobody else during this off-season player movement period.

If Bucks is confident that the deal will be done then so am I and I think it's a great inclusion for the club! Treloar is a genuine A-grade midfielder in the making.

Hopefully we have a few more trades up our sleeve. I don't think it's going to be just Treloar and nobody else during this off-season player movement period.

IF Trade done early I reckon we do more Trades

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just had a lovely steak

With my set of Jack Crisp

image.jpg

By this time next Monday Adam Treloar will officially be a Collingwood player.:)

Massive Statement and I hope you are 100% Correct mattys123

Been very Quiet in the Treloar Trade. Nothing like the other Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back