2nds Trial: Port vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Game is Friday 28th of March (tomorrow) at 6pm at Alberton Oval

FREE ENTRY

Team lineup should be out soon, Might have a meal at the Port club either before or after the game. :D
I'll be going to see how the boys are progressing. Enjoyed seeing the Magpies running around against South. Hopefully they'll be wearing the official Prison Bar guernsey on Friday.

I'll be going to see how the boys are progressing. Enjoyed seeing the Magpies running around against South. Hopefully they'll be wearing the official Prison Bar guernsey on Friday.

Fingers crossed, hoping the jumpers have been made and have come in.

I do know though Round 1 vs Norwood 100% we will wear the prison bars.

im pretty sure they said they would wear the training Guernsey for all the trial games.

The Power seconds are not important enough, like the U18 & U16 team sheets last sunday, I was at the club befor the first game and there were no team sheets available at the canteen, I'm not impressed with the club about the importance or level of info made available by PAFC for the Magpies, check the web site, not updated for weeks..:mad:

The Power seconds are not important enough, like the U18 & U16 team sheets last sunday, I was at the club befor the first game and there were no team sheets available at the canteen, I'm not impressed with the club about the importance or level of info made available by PAFC for the Magpies, check the web site, not updated for weeks..:mad:

I reckon it's just because these are trial games.
At least during the season teams will be out (have to be out should I say since they are SANFL rules) on the Thursday night. (Wednesday this week since the Port/Norwood game is a day earlier)

Last edited:

REALLY?

Seriously Corby, there's nothing to tell. And you know something, perhaps little things like finalising the License negotiations and something called a Showdown might just be a tad distracting.

As for trial game team sheets, the ones issued for the recent double header were a vast improvement over handwritten photocopies of a previous era.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2014-03-28/sanfl-selection-trial-game-3
Port Adelaide SANFL trial game team v North Adelaide

1. Steven Summerton (C)
2. Cam Hitchcock
3. Jake Johansen
4. Kane Mitchell
5. Darcy Byrne-Jones
6. Sam Colquhoun
10. Zac Hawkins
13. Cameron O'Shea
15. Louis Sharrad
17. Brent Renouf
19. Angus Bruggemann
20. Henry Slattery
24. Ben Haren
29. Anthony Biemans
31. Mitch Harvey
38. Ben Newton
41. Brendon Ah Chee
43. Ben Sawford
46. Sam Gray
54. Aseri Raikiwasa
59. Jake Neade
60. Karl Amon

Port Adelaide Academy team v North Adelaide
12. Matt Venter
23. Sam Gordon
39. Tom Gray
42. Max McLauchlan
43. Brad Coulson
45. Tom Corcoran
48. Will Northeast
49. Decclan Hamilton
50. Robert Young
51. Harris Jessen
52. Sean Davidson
55. Jack Foster
56. Tom Clarke
57. Anthony Prior
58. Kyran Dixon
59. Jack Cooper
60. Sidney Masters
61. Keenan Ramsey
62. Ciaran Hollingworth-Hughes
63. Matthew Williams
64. Jonathon Ross

Predicted Lineup
F: Neade - Harvey - Hitchcock
HF: Amon - Renouf - Johansen
C: Mitchell - Biemans - S.Gray
HB: Colquhoun - Aseri Raikiwasa - Logan
B: O'Shea - Bruggemann - Byrne-Jones
R: Haren - Newton - Summerton (C)
INT: Sharrad - Ah Chee - Slattery (VC)
EMERG: Sawford - Hawkins

A.Young and Clurey Emergencies for the Power

REALLY?

Seriously Corby, there's nothing to tell. And you know something, perhaps little things like finalising the License negotiations and something called a Showdown might just be a tad distracting.

As for trial game team sheets, the ones issued for the recent double header were a vast improvement over handwritten photocopies of a previous era.
The RCG crowd have finally arrived (We are Port Adelaide - NOT JUST the POWER)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back