2nds Trial: Port vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

WOWEE

That is bullshit. and it's only a trial game.

The SANFL needs to set a precedent and give him a lengthy ban. But we know they wont.

We need a designated hitman in the SANFL team, If some lowlife tries to ruin one of our players careers out of jealousy they can leave the field on a stretcher too.

I think we should put dave granger as one of our 15 listed players, put him on the bench and if any sanfl hack wants to slam one of our younger players, whack.

Gotta love how Hitchy instantly puffed up to the north flog after the incident. Pointed at him and went straight to him, good to see all the boys sticking together

Always with the 'undermanned'. Yeah nah, you got beaten ******s.

They said the crows were undermanned while also announcing the fact they had M. Crouch, ellis-yolmen, hartigan, laird, petrenko, jenkins and lyons.

While saying souths better more experienced players were Nick Liddle and Joel Cross (OHHHHHH!)

Yep, crows undermanned alright.
And if Port goes down to Norwood next week, the headline will read, "PATHETIC MAGPIES IN FOR A LONG YEAR."

Well done Port , yea North always seem to have a thug or two , they'll have to clean up the Sanfl because the right thing to do is put your head over the ball and you need to be protected

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to the game last night , first whinge- no pies or pasties , but you could buy a hamburger inside for 17$ ! , no 2- bloody lights still pathetic/dangerous , no 3= the umpiring ,geez I wanted us to win but golly it was cringe worthy , I thought some of the decisions that went our way were more Afl than Sanfl type stuff , the standard of physicality in the Sanfl is one of its good points , don't want it changed , gee imagine when the Crows are playing ! . Besides that I didn't see to many of the regulars at the game , a fair few Power/nubies to local games though . I though our guys played with some real gusto and deserved to win by more , but gotta say the chippy chippy round the backlines is not a real good look , should be good next Thursday though.

Port website has put up the details. Good to see Amon in the best players.

SCOREBOARD
PORT ADELAIDE 4.6 8.4 9.7 11.9 (75)
NORTH ADELAIDE 1.1 3.2 4.4 6.6 (42)

portadelaidefc.com.au’s best S. Gray, Hitchcock, Mitchell, Amon

Goals
Mitchell 3, Slattery, Haren 2, S. Gray, Neade, Newton, O’Shea

Injuries
Newton (concussion), Johansen (concussion).

Yes commented last week on Colqhoun , still cant see why he was drafted !
He had a great year last year, 18 years old last season and managed to play half a dozen games for the power + the finals.
Was pretty much BOG for 90% of his Centrals games.

It's just since last week he has been a complete opposite player to what he was last year and in the under 18's championships.

Edit: 2nd year blues along with Jake Neade me thinks.

10 seconds into the quarter Newton bent down to get the ball and got bumped in the head and went down instantly. (PAFC Magpies twitter says he is ok)

Johansen also went for a mark on the boundary and a North player shoved him and his head smashed the barricade. The player was reported.

Johansen has a base of thumb break, a 5-6 weeks out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't worry about rookie draft. hes good enough to be straight on the main list

We are shattered as well, & he is not happy

Should be back in time for the State Trials for the under 18's,

One thing though it wont cost me a fortune flying back and forth watching him

Yes unfortunately true , 6 weeks out , I and many reckon he's as good as Colqhoun already , maybe better !

We are shattered as well, & he is not happy

Should be back in time for the State Trials for the under 18's,

One thing though it wont cost me a fortune flying back and forth watching him

He is too good to not be drafted. the only bad thing is he is short which means little when your fast and have great skills (like Colquhoun, Byrne-Jones, Neade etc). In which I hope we get him with a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Anything lower would be a bargain I reckon.

I think we should put dave granger as one of our 15 listed players, put him on the bench and if any sanfl hack wants to slam one of our younger players, whack.

Ray Hayes, a lot more clinical, deadlier by design.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back