Trigg replacement? who will it be

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Vizzo was or is WCE list Manager could it be that he is in line for the List Manager role and not the CEO role?

List manager is a bit of a drop down from where he is at the moment, I can't imagine him moving for that role unless we were well and truly paying overs (which isn't exactly in our nature as a club).

Whacha talkin' bout willis?

How do you shortlist & rank before knowing the field
I have no issue interviewing prior to closure if a decent candidate… so long as all other decent candidates given same opportunity.

To give some insight into the guy's personality, if you imagine than Nigel Smart comes across as the sort of guy that Trigg/Chapman are into, I'd say that Vozzo is more of a Ricciuto/Woosha kind of guy. Make of that what you will.

Speaking of which, he may get us a foot in the door with Worsfold, which can't be a bad thing. They had an outstanding working relationship at West Coast.

List manager is a bit of a drop down from where he is at the moment, I can't imagine him moving for that role unless we were well and truly paying overs (which isn't exactly in our nature as a club).

What's his current role with the Eagles?

Or maybe it was that he was already ops manager, then took on Daniher's role too, I can't exactly remember how it all went down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whacha talkin' bout willis?

How do you shortlist & rank before knowing the field

That's not how it works. If someone is a strong candidate, you will know that and there's absolutely nothing wrong with speaking to them before the deadline for submissions. The deadline is when it ends not when it starts.

Every senior position I've been involved with recruiting has done that. You normally wouldn't because of your own inconvenience, nothing to do with the candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back