Trivia questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Trivia question: Who has played the most games for the Brisbane Lions without kicking a goal?

Utter guess but Danny Dickfos?

Oh come on!!!!!!!!!! How could you possibly get that?

OK, who's 2nd?

Re: Trivia question: Who has played the most games for the Brisbane Lions without kicking a goal?

Can I ask for a hint for the 2nd guy ?

how many games did he play for us ? and did he player for another club?
Or is that too much help lol

That would make it too easy I think Dom.

OK, who's 2nd?

I looked it up. It was definitely a surprise to me, more for the games played (makes sense when you think about it though) than not kicking a goal.

I looked it up. It was definitely a surprise to me, more for the games played (makes sense when you think about it though) than not kicking a goal.
Gotta love excel and filter systems... Although Goose Maguire has kicked 19 career goals with the saints [none with Lions] it has now been over five years and 72 games since has... :footy:

Card me and there's no more reviews.... :p

Danny had 43 games with BL's and 22 with BB without kicking a goal...

OK, who's 2nd?

Haha brilliant! Sorry Grim!

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that he had never kicked a goal for the club? Although I thought when you limited it to Brisbane Lions games someone may have played more games.

Gotta love excel and filter systems... Although Goose Maguire has kicked 19 career goals with the saints [none with Lions] it has now been over five years and 72 games since has... :footy:

Card me and there's no more reviews.... :p

That's... blackmail:eek:

Would never have guess its Goose if thats what you guys are saying...
I would have guess someone random like Ben Fixter lol

Would never have guess its Goose if thats what you guys are saying...
I would have guess someone random like Ben Fixter lol

Yep he's second, with 29 goalless games.

That's... blackmail:eek:

Oooops sorry Grim how irresponsible of me…

I retract saying it was Matty Maguire then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More Grim!

There's too many stats boffins on here. It's hard to find something that people can't just look up. If I think of anything I'll post.

There's too many stats boffins on here. It's hard to find something that people can't just look up. If I think of anything I'll post.

Well I'll chuck up one if people are interested:

Which Brisbane Lions player has played the most amount of games for the Brisbane Lions without registering a single hitout?

Bonus points: name the top three players in this list.

No cheating!

I'll say McRae, McGrath or Ashcroft.

Good job, McGrath is number 1, McRae is number 2 (just going off Lions games). Ashcroft apparently had one hitout in his Lions career (not counting his Bears games).

Banfield hasn't had a hitout yet, but he's down the list in terms of games.

Any ideas for number 3?

Shaun Hart??

Shaun Hart??

Apparently he had 6 hitouts during his Lions career.

After seeing all the pics and videos of him today, I'm gunna throw Akers' name into the ring.

After seeing all the pics and videos of him today, I'm gunna throw Akers' name into the ring.

He managed a single hitout in his career at the Lions.

Might have to give a hint?

Dylan McLaren....:p

Ooo burn :D

Ok a hint, he is a two club player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back