Trivia questions

Answer = Brad Hardie and John Fidge

Next question: Which former player was chosen in the initial West Coast Eagles squad at the end of 1986, but was the last player cut before the final team was announced.

Answer = Brad Hardie and John Fidge

Next question: Which former player was chosen in the initial West Coast Eagles squad at the end of 1986, but was the last player cut before the final team was announced.
Not sure what you mean Grim. Do you mean that this player was on the list but didn't play the WCE first game or was in a broader squad in 1986 but wasn't on their list for the 1987 season?

Not sure what you mean Grim. Do you mean that this player was on the list but didn't play the WCE first game or was in a broader squad in 1986 but wasn't on their list for the 1987 season?

The latter. He didn't make the West Coast list.

Which player kicked 4 goals in Adelaide's first ever game in 1991, and was later drafted by the Brisbane Bears, but never played a game.

Darren Jarman?

Good guess Ian, but not him.

Said player also spent time with with the Richmond reserves.

Brisbane drafted him after coaxing him out of retirement.

Which former player and coach, playing for West Torrens against West Adelaide, jumped the fence and hid amongst the crowd to prevent his team from being penalised in a head count?

Clue to the previous question - this player was named as coach in the queensland team of the century.

Another question - Who am I? I played three seasons with Fitzroy and captained them in two. Upon leaving I made the following comments - "Only four Fitzroy players - Norm Brown, Doug Hellings, John Newnham and Ian McCrae - would hold a place with another VFL club". The Fitzroy Football club said that I owed my team mates an apology before they would grant my transfer request to Waverley.

Which player from Morningside was drafted by the Brisbane Bears, only to be ruled ineligible because he had not been in the State long enough from WA?

Back