Troy Buswell

Remove this Banner Ad

Buswell would surely have to go now? Couldn't have come at a worse time with the budget being handed down soon.

Also looks a bit dodgy that Barnett cited "health reasons" for two weeks to explain his absence. If Buswell is to be sacked, then it should have been immediately after, assuming Barnett knew he was intoxicated.

blogger-image-1191656033.jpg

LOL

Also looks a bit dodgy that Barnett cited "health reasons" for two weeks to explain his absence. If Buswell is to be sacked, then it should have been immediately after, assuming Barnett knew he was intoxicated.

they'll say he is an alcoholic and is in rehab.

the guy who broke the story (gareth parker) is a liberal party stooge, he wouldn't have released the story without clearance.

Sounds like a typical Liberal Party attempt at a cover up, how the heck did he ever regain the Treasury portfolio again anyway?
As opposed to a Labor party cover up?

Is a Labor party cover up when they say no comment as it is before the courts, then delay said court proceedings and try and wait it out till the next election, hoping nobody notices the fact they support corrupt politicians and rely on their votes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

then delay said court proceedings and try and wait it out till the next election, hoping nobody notices the fact they support corrupt politicians and rely on their votes?
Sounds like the Abbott coalition with peter slipper and Ashby ?

As opposed to a Labor party cover up?

Is a Labor party cover up when they say no comment as it is before the courts, then delay said court proceedings and try and wait it out till the next election, hoping nobody notices the fact they support corrupt politicians and rely on their votes?

Well that is usually the case if someone/something is before the courts, but i guess alcoholism & sniffing seats that have recently been used could be classed as a medical condition.

they'll say he is an alcoholic and is in rehab.

the guy who broke the story (gareth parker) is a liberal party stooge, he wouldn't have released the story without clearance.

Pretty much this.

Makes Barnett's cabinet look empty, massive dearth of talent there.

I don't see what the big deal is, he was drink driving, i bet everyone on the forum has done the same, I know I have, you shouldn't lose your job over a mistake, isn't losing your licence enough of a punishment , without affecting your livelihood

I don't see what the big deal is, he was drink driving, i bet everyone on the forum has done the same, I know I have, you shouldn't lose your job over a mistake, isn't losing your licence enough of a punishment , without affecting your livelihood

He'd have been fired from any other workplace long ago.

I tend to agree that an isolated drink driving incident doesn't warrant a demotion, but with his history of misdemeanours it's hard to justify how he can still represent such a high public office. That, and he's also in rehab.

Take home your company car tonight, get slaughtered, drive home crashing into parked cars, then get home and try to drive the company car through you gate that you can't open because you are so drunk and video your bosses reaction when you tell him.

Make sure you post the video here for our LOLs

He'd have been fired from any other workplace long ago.

I tend to agree that an isolated drink driving incident doesn't warrant a demotion, but with his history of misdemeanours it's hard to justify how he can still represent such a high public office. That, and he's also in rehab.
if he is in rehab , he should be supported by his employer, as to other issues in the past, all I know is he sniffed a chair, big deal , and dry humped a guy, another big deal, cant see as more of being told to grow up, everything is so pc nowdays

Take home your company car tonight, get slaughtered, drive home crashing into parked cars, then get home and try to drive the company car through you gate that you can't open because you are so drunk and video your bosses reaction when you tell him.

Make sure you post the video here for our LOLs
hey their goes I but for the grace of god, I wont stone the guy for a bit of a * up, he should pay of course for the damage he caused

No doubt now that the issue is a mental breakdown, we can all try to be sympathetic towards his situation.

The main problem is that he has had issues for years that many of us thought should exclude him from high office. He has now got to the stage where he calls time himself.

What has Barnett been doing for the last few years? Excusing every lapse because of Buswell's supposed brilliance.

It is now a sad situation of a man in obvious distress. I hope nobody takes any joy from that, but his career has been one wreck after another and it should not have got to this stage.

#Lennon - I went out on Friday night. Got a train out, got a taxi home and picked up my car the next day. Not hard to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back