Troy Chaplin...All Australian Contender & Recruit of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of Chaplin, but hows all these PA flogs coming out of the woodwork.. Lol
Um no.
Port have been trying to warn you about Chaplin from day 1.

It's only now that you might be starting to realize we could be right after all.

Well you should've played him on the bloody field more often, shouldn't have you? ;)

23 touches, 3 goals and several score involvements today, killed it. Probably a career best game. Admittedly I'd like to see him do that against better opposition, but the signs are good so far.

Last season was his best in Richmond colours. Unfortunately our list managers didn't see fit to reward his best form with a better deal (reportedly only offered him a 1 year extension). Can't blame him for going with more coin and security that Port were offering him. Maybe he will come home one day! :D

Jesus, don't feed their neuroses!

Some very ordinary posts in this thread but I think any tiger fan would have him back. Always played with passion and heart which is more than a lot of our current crop can say. :(

They're a bitter lot. Hope Chaplin gets the chance to have them pulling their hair out like when Benny Jacobs sunk them last week.

Never had a bad word to say about Jesse W. Smith after his ungrateful flit to the Saints, I hope?

Well you should've played him on the bloody field more often, shouldn't have you? ;)

23 touches, 3 goals and several score involvements today, killed it. Probably a career best game. Admittedly I'd like to see him do that against better opposition, but the signs are good so far.

Matt White still is and always will be a very limited player. He might have been the sub recently for the Tigs but was on our list 8 years and did sweet stuff all. Wouldn't take a performance in 100 pt loss. His always going to be fighting being sub standard...however he is a gutsy player and will be one of the hardest workers.

Matt White still is and always will be a very limited player. He might have been the sub recently for the Tigs but was on our list 8 years and did sweet stuff all. Wouldn't take a performance in 100 pt loss. His always going to be fighting being sub standard...however he is a gutsy player and will be one of the hardest workers.
We had a couple of players of this type in our last premiership side, Josh Mahoney and Adam Kingsley. "The world needs ditch diggers too". If they play their role then they will be very important in a successful side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do alot of that. Biggest front runners in the land.

Says the guy with the crowd reduction of 75% at 3/4 time when it's becoming obvious the crows wont win.

You didn't know that when the Saints picked him up and he had some choice words to say about North's facilities as he went - http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl...rne-with-a-swipe/story-e6frf9jf-1225785346672

Deflection fail, indeed.

Our facilities were s**t, but he knew they were getting redeveloped.

I don't really think anyone had any bad blood when it came to Smith, we had Saunders look at his injury and from what I have heard he diagnosed a 2 year rehabilitation program with no football in the first 12 months and we offered him a 2 year deal knowing he would likely not play during that period.

Saints said they would get him on the park over the pre-season, would change the way he walked or some bullshit and it would be golden. He was just sick of the injuries, sick of constant rehab, he was slacking off on the rehab and he wanted to believe the Saints.

Most of our supporters were just sad about him getting hurt, I don't think anyone believed he would play again, I think he was just looking for some kind of miracle. Pretty sad in the end.

Seems like a strange thing to say thank you for but welcome I suppose.

Id guess he is being majorly sarcastic. At least id hope so.

Like what Shultz is doing for you guys and also liked seeing Rodan continue his career there aswell, but can you refuse to give us any more players even when we ask for them.

Id guess he is being majorly sarcastic. At least id hope so.

Like what Shultz is doing for you guys and also liked seeing Rodan continue his career there aswell, but can you refuse to give us any more players even when we ask for them.
You've already got BMT and Chaplin, 2x AA level players right there...What else you want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back