True Value Solar Centre Tours

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey lads, in Melbourne for the weekend as the missus has a work conference. I've checked out Windy Hill, years ago. Can I go and check out TVSC? If so how does one get there from the CBD? :)

Thanks lads!

Hey lads, in Melbourne for the weekend as the missus has a work conference. I've checked out Windy Hill, years ago. Can I go and check out TVSC? If so how does one get there from the CBD? :)

Thanks lads!
You used to be able get a bus from Essendon station, but I don't think it runs from there anymore.

It does, however, run from Airport West Shopping Centre; that can be reached by taking the number 59 tram right to the end of the line at Airport West. That runs down Elizabeth Street in the CBD.

The bus number is 478/479.

You'll pass my neck of the woods on the tram!

You're a champion. Thanks mate, hopefully I'll get a chance to at least check it out sometime this weekend! Might see young Gach scoping it out too.

You're a champion. Thanks mate, hopefully I'll get a chance to at least check it out sometime this weekend! Might see young Gach scoping it out too.
I'd say we could catch up while you're here too, but I'm off to Adelaide first thing tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy your stay, mate. Next time...

I'd say we could catch up while you're here too, but I'm off to Adelaide first thing tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy your stay, mate. Next time...

Absolutely! I'll be coming up a lot this coming season, as the GF has all of these medical conferences, so it's a free hotel in Melbourne for the weekend. Flights are only 80 bucks return if you book early.

Look forward to it. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back