Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

You're no older than I am akkaps. And plus, this is 2013. Maybe back 10 years ago, your idea would have been relevant and handy, and I agree. But I don't think any other sports show the actual local time at all. People just adapt.

But most other sports have shotclocks and timers, noting the remaining timing left in games. Cricket doesn't. When I play, I have to keep in mind that 1 hour is about 15 overs and do the math.

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
But most other sports have shotclocks and timers, noting the remaining timing left in games. Cricket doesn't. When I play, I have to keep in mind that 1 hour is about 15 overs and do the math.

and also that test cricket has session times which must be adhered to, which, especially on the last day or when an innings is coming to an end, can make or break a match. having the local time allows fans from outside the local time zone to see how long left in a session to grab the breakthrough wicket, and how long left in the final day to snatch victory from a potential draw.

Kyle Ettridge

Draftee
Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
THIS IS A QUICK ONE

Attachments

• Frame_Image_3.jpg
    Frame_Image_3.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 22

Kyle Ettridge

Draftee
Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
This is my design:

scorebug.png

Make sure to Right Click > View Image to see them full size :)

Scorebug:
scorebugfull.png

Scorebug extended:
scorebugextendedfull.png

Main scoreboard:
mainscoreboardfull.png

The opener:
openerfull.png

Player info-bar:
playerinfobar.png

General personal info-bar:
personinfobar.png

Match summary:
matchsummary.png

Quarter-by-quarter summary:
qtrbyqtr.png

Team stats:
teamstatsz.png

Extras 1:
extras1.png

Extras 2:
extras2w.png

Extras 3:
extras3.png
what program ??

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
It's 3am (nearly) and I can't sleep. Here's some TV graphics I just whipped up for my IFA teams.

Opening bounce.
Scorebug-3.png

After a goal to Grindadráp to put the Whalers up by 22 shortly before half time.
Scorebug-5.png

Dynamo appear to have gotten their s**t together and it's all square nearing time on in the 4th.
Scorebug-2.png

I wonder who won ;)

pics pinched from talkingfootysa.com because Sturt and West Adelaide best resemble Dynamo and Grindadráp.

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
It's 3am (nearly) and I can't sleep. Here's some TV graphics I just whipped up for my IFA teams.

Opening bounce.
View attachment 66911

After a goal to Grindadráp to put the Whalers up by 22 shortly before half time.
View attachment 66912

Dynamo appear to have gotten their s**t together and it's all square nearing time on in the 4th.
View attachment 66913

I wonder who won ;)

pics pinched from talkingfootysa.com because Sturt and West Adelaide best resemble Dynamo and Grindadráp.
That looks sick as

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
GLENELG (SANFL)

Opening bounce.
View attachment 66911

View attachment 66912

View attachment 66913

I wonder who won ;)

*, I'm in that top picture

Back