TV Series You're Watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Robot easily best show of the year. Hackers, Anarchists with touch of absolute insanity. Soundtrack is awesome too.

Writing, visual and sound = great shows. It does all 3 well. Thought it dropped off during later episodes in parts. Overall though an extremely good season. Loved it.

Two episodes into Mr Robot. Digging it a bit.

But goddamn I cannot stand Christian Slater. Once again, he plays a character with that same "look how droll I am" Jack Nicholson wannabe persona that he uses in every other role.

Last edited:
Utopia on ABC is well worth watching. My wife loves it, reckon it's just like working in the govt

I'll give you an example of that. A couple of weeks ago, a tradie comes barging unannounced into my office with this tent-like contraption. "Air conditioning testing mate." He then spends 10 minutes getting me to move stuff out of his road, close the door, hand him a screwdriver etc. And then announces "It's buggered. We may have to move you out for a couple of days."

That very night, I turn on Utopia and Rob Sitch's character goes through the exact same experience.

This happens almost every week - something entire stupid that only the public service could dream up. They've clearly got someone on the books who has an incredible eye for observing the ridiculous.

Been watching Rick & Morty, sadly season finale was yesterday :(

As a fan of most animated shows like South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, Family Guy etc - I thoroughly love it and think it could be the next big thing and will be more mainstream within a few years.

Been watching Rick & Morty, sadly season finale was yesterday :(

As a fan of most animated shows like South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, Family Guy etc - I thoroughly love it and think it could be the next big thing and will be more mainstream within a few years.

I though the second season was pretty average. The first 4 seasons of Archer was much better.

I though the second season was pretty average. The first 4 seasons of Archer was much better.

I thought it has stepped up a gear to go even more high-concept and have much preferred the second season after being a bit lukewarm over the first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you an example of that. A couple of weeks ago, a tradie comes barging unannounced into my office with this tent-like contraption. "Air conditioning testing mate." He then spends 10 minutes getting me to move stuff out of his road, close the door, hand him a screwdriver etc. And then announces "It's buggered. We may have to move you out for a couple of days."

That very night, I turn on Utopia and Rob Sitch's character goes through the exact same experience.

This happens almost every week - something entire stupid that only the public service could dream up. They've clearly got someone on the books who has an incredible eye for observing the ridiculous.

I'm in the public service myself and there are a few episodes that could've been written from my office. The performance evaluation stuff from the first season was definitely one. The social media episode from season 2 is another and the one about the recruitment process is almost reality TV.

Just finished getting NBN installed in the home. Has been tested and ticked off. Just waiting for the final confirmation to go through before i can sign up to an ISP. Can't wait to get netflix going.
Which NBN? FTTH or FTTN?

Wrestling fans check out the WWE network. You can sign up to it like Netflix and it has every Raw, Smackdown, PPV, etc. for you to stream so you can watch all the old episodes back when the WWE was good eg. The Attitude era.

Signed up for the free month trial and am living some of my greatest WWF childhood memories. :thumbsu:

Just watched the 1990 Survivor Series (most remembered for the debut of the Undertaker).

Was enjoying Ultimate Warrior, Mr Perfect and Texas Tornado putting on a hell of a show (three of the most entertaining types of their time), only to realise they are all no longer with us. So many of these guys gone so young.

Watching the 1990 Royal Rumble now. Good times.

Signed up for the free month trial and am living some of my greatest WWF childhood memories. :thumbsu:

Just watched the 1990 Survivor Series (most remembered for the debut of the Undertaker).

Was enjoying Ultimate Warrior, Mr Perfect and Texas Tornado putting on a hell of a show (three of the most entertaining types of their time), only to realise they are all no longer with us. So many of these guys gone so young.

Watching the 1990 Royal Rumble now. Good times.
A bit later though...
ouYqV9p.gif

What do people think of the Dexter TV series ?

It's good for the first 2 seasons, 3 & 4 are decent and you can really give 5 onwards a miss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back