TV Series You're Watching

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw the first Ep and thought it was awful so didn't continue.

Fair enough, I thought the first episode was a bit patchy too but I was into it by the end of the second.

anyone watched Empire? supposed to be going great gunss but there are so many god shows these days, dont know where to pull the trigger

anyone watched Empire? supposed to be going great gunss but there are so many god shows these days, dont know where to pull the trigger

Steaming pile of crap. Definitely the worst show I've ever seen. Corny, over acted garbage. I'd rather bite the head off a rattlesnake than sit through one minute of that crap.

Just finished the 3rd season of House of Cards. Had some good visceral moments and angst. Spacie is terrific.... if you like political drama that is, with an edge. The original series (British) only had 3 seasons... I'm wondering if they will drag this one along for more. It was left either way. I must be losing it a bit because sometimes I can't discern what is a finale and what is not. LOL.

Yeh, I quite liked watching him do his thing on the world stage. Scenes with the Russian president were fantastic. I guess it will be up to Spacy whether or not they do a 4th season...

Just finished True Detective......probably the greatest thing ever put on the small screen IMO. Stunning in every way.
Disappointing finale, but otherwise up there with The Wire and The West Wing for me.

Steaming pile of crap. Definitely the worst show I've ever seen. Corny, over acted garbage. I'd rather bite the head off a rattlesnake than sit through one minute of that crap.

I watched about half the first episode. Probably in the 'so bad it's good' category. I laughed out loud at the flashbacks to the gay son cross-dressing in the family home when he was six or whatever.

Disappointing finale, but otherwise up there with The Wire and The West Wing for me.

Yeh a lot of people said that but I thought the ending was great.

I read somewhere that the writer had toyed with the idea of having Rust and Hart simply disappear and never be seen again after pursuing the guy into Carcosa, but I think that would have caused quite a bit of anger :)

Yeh a lot of people said that but I thought the ending was great.

I read somewhere that the writer had toyed with the idea of having Rust and Hart simply disappear and never be seen again after pursuing the guy into Carcosa, but I think that would have caused quite a bit of anger :)
That would've been awesome.

Should have a new and final series of Peep Show in a few months.

Archer has been extremely disappointing this season.

Not expecting much from True Detectives season 2, still angry Utopia (UK show) and In the Flesh got cancelled. Hopefully they start filming the new season of Twin Peaks soon as well.

Not much else on the Telly (apart from the Brisbane games) and looking at the rubbish you can stream on Netflix or Stan I can't see the point of signing up. Even to a free trial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those with Foxtel Fox8 has been showing all the brilliant episodes of The Simpsons from the 90s today before the show went downhill.

The Going Clear Scientology documentary makes you wonder just how stupid the average person is. Can't believe this cult is legal.

The Going Clear Scientology documentary makes you wonder just how stupid the average person is. Can't believe this cult is legal.

Agrees but there is some ludicrous suspension of disbelief involved in Christianity and Islam too though.

Virgin births, talking bushes, two of every animal on one boat, flying horses, people rising from the dead...

Agrees but there is some ludicrous suspension of disbelief involved in Christianity and Islam too though.

Virgin births, talking bushes, two of every animal on one boat, flying horses, people rising from the dead...

Most religions do good and bad so we put up with them but it's hard to think of any good Scientology does. Scary to think they're worth over $3.5 billion so they can use an army of lawyers and the first amendment to get away with anything they want.

Hopefully with increasing education standards religions will become obsolete and then we just have to worry about people blindly following celebrities like Kim Kardashian.

I've only watched the first 2 episodes but Bloodline is excellent. It's on Netflix.

Set aside an hour for the first episode, watch it with no distractions and you'll be hooked. Ben Mendelsohn is excellent in it.

If he doesn't say "I've got a poem for ya..." I'm not interested :p

Just finished Better Call Saul. Surprised how good this show is considering it is a spin-off. The style and depth of story telling and the development of 2 key characters from BB, Jimmy (Saul) and Mike make it compelling viewing. Looking forward to next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back