TV Shows you can rewatch?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Inbetweeners, watched it several times over, still hilarious. The same with Blackadder.

Also the IT Crowd, Seinfeld, Two and a Half Men (the episodes with Charlie Sheen), MASH and Top Gear

Amazed at how many people are saying Breaking Bad. Excellent show but i tried to rewatch it with the Mrs and it was bog ordinary without the suspense.

Agree that a lot of sitcoms are very watchable.

Scrubs, HIMYM and The Simpsons are all some i have watched multiple times. Sopranos also very good.

The first few episodes of True Detective were very good the second time round but dont think i could watch that a third time.

Battlestar Galactica is underrated quality.
The modern one?
It was a bit pedestrian for an impatient dope like me, :D and the farkin wobble-cam did my head in so bad there were times I had to look away to give my eyes a rest. Ugh, I'm so over wobble cam -- it deserves its own thread.
Having said that, I watched every minute of it

The modern one?
It was a bit pedestrian for an impatient dope like me, :D and the farkin wobble-cam did my head in so bad there were times I had to look away to give my eyes a rest. Ugh, I'm so over wobble cam -- it deserves its own thread.
Having said that, I watched every minute of it
Don't watch the Bourne movies then. You'll have a seizure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The X-Files

This is a series I find I can re-watch again and again in a couple of different ways, either by going through and just watching the alien conspiracy episodes.

Or just episode hopping all the stand alone ones. There's some truly great episodes in the first 4 or 5 seasons, like "Home", that is without a doubt the scariest, creepiest X-Files episode they ever made.

Tunguska was my probably my most re-watched conspiracy one.

Just rewatched the first 5 series of The League with the Mrs. She loved it for the first time and the second time around was just as funny for me.

Yeah I find it never loses its ability to make me laugh, my housemates are really into it as well so when there's nothing on it's the go to program to alleviate boredom.

The Wire - the more you've seen it, the better it gets
Breaking Bad - from where it started to where it ended up
The Sopranos - the supporting cast get better and better on re-watch
The Shield - knowing where it ends up just adds to watching all their terrible decisions
Lost - yeah it ended crap, but most episodes are just still brilliant

Lost - Been through it twice now.
Doctor Who - Some of the classic series is pure brilliance.
Simpsons - Obviously just the golden years.
Family Guy -The latter years.
South Park - Will never get sick of it. They do it so well.
Game of Thrones - Especially series 2. Many small details missed the first time around.
Dragon Ball Z - Nostalgia
Pokemon - See above

Get Smart - Yep, I know every punchline before it's delivered, but still 'ave a giggle.

Have most of "The Phil Silvers Show" on dvd, so give those a good work out.

"The Brady Bunch" - Peter Brady's "Pork chopsh and apple shaush" ep.

"The Larry Sanders Show" - The Hank sex-tape ep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back