TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watch The Leftovers? Don't know if i'm late to the party but it is really good. Whoever plays the town cop is brilliant
No time to watch leftovers, too busy eating them, BURP!!!!!!!

Just watched the first three episodes of 12 Monkeys a new show.
Think I will like this show and you may too if you are into time-travel, sci-fi.
Have you watched the movie?

No but my hairdresser told me about it today so will try and get it. Is it good?
People REALLY like it.

I enjoyed the first half of the movie, but thought the second half was okay. Overall, I gave the film a 7/10

I didn't enjoy it as much as other people did

Got a couple of shows that I will start soon. They are peaky Blinders, love/hate and how to get away with murder.

Peaky Blinders is a cracker. Really liked it. How to get away with Murder I watched recently. I found it ok, but a bit like Scandal, the over-acting was a bit much for me.

Love/Hate I want to give a go.

A couple others I've watched recently and were quite good were Halt & Catch Fire, The Missing, Broadchurch, Happy Valley, Rectify & The Knick.

A couple old faves have just started back too - Justified, Banshee, The Americans and Suits

I'm a celebrity get me outa here is pretty much an unwatchable cringefest

Another spectacular flop from Channel 10

Just about all the Reality TV are Terrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peaky Blinders is a cracker. Really liked it. How to get away with Murder I watched recently. I found it ok, but a bit like Scandal, the over-acting was a bit much for me.

Love/Hate I want to give a go.

A couple others I've watched recently and were quite good were Halt & Catch Fire, The Missing, Broadchurch, Happy Valley, Rectify & The Knick.

A couple old faves have just started back too - Justified, Banshee, The Americans and Suits
Love The Knick is this the second season?

Just watched first episode of new series, Alliegence, think I will be hooked.
I watched it and thought it was pretty good. Definately worth following up next week. I quite like the CIA/KGB theme. 'The Assets' and 'The Americans' along similar lines are pretty decent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back