TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

I see why ;).

The shows I'm currently watching ATM are Shameless (US) and The Regular Show, I really need to catch up with The Walking Dead and Arrow.

I been downloading Season 12 for Family Guy and Season 25 from the Simpsons

I don't care what a Show is Targeted for. If I enjoy watching a TV Show, Move or Doco then I will watch it.

Sure. Not saying you can't watch it, I'm just saying it is funny.

Missing my TV shows but have latched on to a couple of new ones.

I have a preference of Sci-Fi,, mystery, legal and apart from The Neighbors (American spelling) don't watch much comedy.

New shows if anyone interested:
Helix - 3rd episode and really enjoying it.
The Assets
Almost Human

Returning shows:
Revenge
The Good Wife
Scandal
Elementary
Persons of Interest
The Mentallist
Ravenswood
Lost Girl, and of course....
The Black List

You had me at scandal!!! Obsessed!!!!!!

The Black list
The mentalist
Ravenswood
Third rock

Currently the only ones that hold any interest as far a drama is concerned.

The Voice is my 'not to be missed' show of the year, but from an ex road manager of a pub touring cover band that's understandable.

The finest statements of black humour ever put on celluloid are any of the MASH episodes - FINESTKIND.

Just to add to my list:
New Show - Intelligence

Resuming:
Sleepy Hollow
The Originals
The Tomorrow People
Games of Thrones
Downtown Abbey
Arrow

Prefer XFactor to the Voice but I wish we didn't have to waste at least 15mins going over old ground, even if you miss the last show, you can still catch up without this. Both shows do it.

Just to add to my list:
New Show - Intelligence

Resuming:
Sleepy Hollow
The Originals
The Tomorrow People
Games of Thrones
Downtown Abbey
Arrow

Prefer XFactor to the Voice but I wish we didn't have to waste at least 15mins going over old ground, even if you miss the last show, you can still catch up without this. Both shows do it.
Agree Maggie, I picked Dami from when she first sang Hero, what a sensational little performer.

Agree Maggie, I picked Dami from when she first sang Hero, what a sensational little performer.
Yeah me too, was amazed that she didn't get picked the first time around (forgot the words?) and only got in because that guy dropped out. Do you think it was co-incidental?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah me too, was amazed that she didn't get picked the first time around (forgot the words?) and only got in because that guy dropped out. Do you think it was co-incidental?
As we all know Maggie a lot of these shows are 'tinkered' with to produce the most cross sectional result possible and its only much later that any word leaks out.

Was underwhelmed with her version of 'Bridge over troubled waters' but man oh man she nailed 'Purple rain'

Always watch:
Game Of Thrones
Sons Of Anarchy (although I think it has officially jumped the shark)
Walking Dead

Currently watching:
Chicago Fire (thought it would be crap but is quite good)
Teen Wolf (yeah I know, I know)

Have to watch:
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Vikings
Banshee
Boardwalk Empire

If you haven't watched "True Detective" yet you are missing out big time.

The series starts off a little slow but by the third episode (shown yesterday in US) it develops into one of the best series in years.

It's an anthology type show, which means each series is going to have a completely new cast and storyline, which is something different.

If you haven't watched "True Detective" yet you are missing out big time.

The series starts off a little slow but by the third episode (shown yesterday in US) it develops into one of the best series in years.

It's an anthology type show, which means each series is going to have a completely new cast and storyline, which is something different.

Episode 1 was super slow, although I did watch it quite late. I might have to watch all three back to back, or better yet wait for the season to conclude. Will it be a standard 10 ep HBO show season?

Has anyone checked out Black Sails yet?

Episode 1 was super slow, although I did watch it quite late. I might have to watch all three back to back, or better yet wait for the season to conclude. Will it be a standard 10 ep HBO show season?

Over on the media & Entertainment board was posted that it's a dud

True Detective series 1 will only go for 8 episodes, then they'll come back with a new cast and story altogether. Trust me it's worth watching now, the ending to the third episode is epic.

As for Black Sails, you can see they've thrown a heap of money into it but none of the characters are likeable and the storyline is boring, might have already lost me after 1 episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back