TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

True Detective is good but its not as good as Breaking Bad.

Honestly ive probably said it before but people have to watch Banshee. The show is so good. DO IT
I like Banshee. Great **** and arse show. Amish girl :thumbsu::thumbsu::drunk:

Chris Lilley's new show 'Jonah from Tonga' was released in its entirety on ABC iView last night, almost a week before the TV airdate. I've watched two episodes so far, and have been laughing my arse off! Jonah is easily my favourite Chris Lilley character, so it's great to see him bring it back. Can't wait to see what happens over the next 4 episodes.:thumbsu:

Last edited:
I like Banshee. Great **** and arse show. Amish girl :thumbsu::thumbsu::drunk:

If you like Banshee then you should also try Spartacus.

Similar show with a big budget, beautiful (naked) women and great action scenes.

I watched the first season of Rogue and found it pretty disappointing, would suggest to stay clear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you like Banshee then you should also try Spartacus.

Similar show with a big budget, beautiful (naked) women and great action scenes.

I watched the first season of Rogue and found it pretty disappointing, would suggest to stay clear.
I recently watched all 4 seasons of Spartacus. It was incredible. Great show

Haven't seen it yet, is it worthwhile getting into it?
I very much think it is, it is very well written and my favourite show. One of the best parts about it is that you never know exactly will happen next. They are not afraid to kill off main characters o you get that feel that no one is safe

Boardwalk Empire has just started again. Not much else on at the moment. I'm watching season 2 of Ray Donovan and Hell on Wheels. Looking forward to the last season of Sons of Anarchy. It seems to take ages to come around and then its gone just like that. Last season was great. Big improvement on the previous one , so looking forward to this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back