Movies & TV TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

That's actually what I'm enjoying about it.
I'm just not sure they are going into enough depth with the characters.

Anyone watch Highway Patrol on Seven ?
Funniest Aussie show on TV.s**t there's some fricking stupid drivers who come up with hilarious excuses

The King of stupidity - "James"

tumblr_mjdiv0Xea01rl8jqqo1_400.gif

Always enjoy this episode

:D

Anyone watch Highway Patrol on Seven ?
Funniest Aussie show on TV.s**t there's some fricking stupid drivers who come up with hilarious excuses

The King of stupidity - "James"

tumblr_mjdiv0Xea01rl8jqqo1_400.gif

I sometimes watch Border Security (Channel 7), which also has some absolute gems of stupidity - eg. "Oh sorry officer, I didn't understand question 8 which asks if I have food of any kind that I'm bringing into Australia. I completely forgot about that 5kg of raw cow meat and chicken in my suitcase"

I Stopped watching the Sopranos I think I was into season 4.
To much of a soap the daughter was of overseas or going overseas the little s**t was pissing me off.
Before i stopped watching i wasn't really enjoying it.
I found the wire alot more enjoyable.
Omar over Tony Soprano.
Even Oz over the Sopranos.

I have been watching Heroes Reborn, the first season of Heroes was just fantastic.... then it went progressively down hill each season from there...

This started out average, but about mid way in it picked up to be as good as the 1st season I reckon... bloody thanksgiving break in the states has left me hanging

Rick and Morty, Broad City, You're the Worst, Bojack Horsemen for a laugh. Fargo, Rectify, The Americans, Orphan Black, Better call Saul for quality drama. The Wire, The Shield, Mad Men, Farscape, Breaking Bad and Firefly for best ever.

Rick and Morty, Broad City, You're the Worst, Bojack Horsemen for a laugh. Fargo, Rectify, The Americans, Orphan Black, Better call Saul for quality drama. The Wire, The Shield, Mad Men, Farscape, Breaking Bad and Firefly for best ever.
Rick & Morty is the blackest, black comedy I've seen for a long time.

I seriously love it.

And it is always good to see another Orphan Black fan.

I was pretty late to get on the Rick and Morty bandwagon, but I'm loving it so far, very offbeat and hilarious.
Think this is the first mention of Better Call Saul in here.

Took me a few eps to get into it, but I really enjoyed it from there. Looking forward to season two.

(and yeah, Breaking Bad could be the best ever imo :thumbsu:)

I was pretty late to get on the Rick and Morty bandwagon, but I'm loving it so far, very offbeat and hilarious.

Took me a few eps to get into it, but I really enjoyed it from there. Looking forward to season two.

(and yeah, Breaking Bad could be the best ever imo :thumbsu:)
I got half way into season 2 of Breaking Bad and realised I just was not interested at all in it, bored me.. so I stopped watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got half way into season 2 of Breaking Bad and realised I just was not interested at all in it, bored me.. so I stopped watching.
Breaking+Bad++Gifs+Gifkings225.gif

I think it got better with each season, but I did love it from the start.

(agree with you about Heroes though. Enjoyed the first season, then it became almost unwatchable, but the new series is "so far so good")

200_s.gif

You are missing out.

Blasphemy! Seriously though, art appeals to different people in different ways. I had a similar reaction to Game of Thrones, half way through season 2 I just couldn't be bothered watching it anymore. I tried but it's just not my cup of tea. I can understand why people love it but I just doesn't do it for me. On the other hand by half way through season 2 of Breaking Bad I was seriously addicted.

The Wire was another I struggled with early, three or four episodes in I was asking myself 'WTF, this is talked up as one of the best shows ever but I'm just not getting it'. Fortunately I stuck with it because it turned it they were spot on. Truth is most of my favourite shows take a while to really find themselves, it's a rare show that is brilliant from day one.

Also, while I'm here Justified is one I forgot to list, brilliant pilot, a little slow to get going in season one but seasons 2-4 are some awesome TV. Some of the best dialogue going around and some awesome minor characters. Well worth the watch.

Blasphemy! Seriously though, art appeals to different people in different ways. I had a similar reaction to Game of Thrones, half way through season 2 I just couldn't be bothered watching it anymore. I tried but it's just not my cup of tea. I can understand why people love it but I just doesn't do it for me. On the other hand by half way through season 2 of Breaking Bad I was seriously addicted.

The Wire was another I struggled with early, three or four episodes in I was asking myself 'WTF, this is talked up as one of the best shows ever but I'm just not getting it'. Fortunately I stuck with it because it turned it they were spot on. Truth is most of my favourite shows take a while to really find themselves, it's a rare show that is brilliant from day one.

Also, while I'm here Justified is one I forgot to list, brilliant pilot, a little slow to get going in season one but seasons 2-4 are some awesome TV. Some of the best dialogue going around and some awesome minor characters. Well worth the watch.
I was the same with the Wire, the first few episodes I twas thinking 'meh it's ok' then before I knew it I was hooked...

I have heard that I am basically on the edge of getting hooked on Breaking Bad, and I have 2 other good mates who stopped at the exact same spot and feel the same way I do!

Agent13, so good to find another fan of Justified. I think Turbocat was also a fan.

It was a severely underrated show here in Australia. I would have thought fans of Deadwood would have come over to it.

Anyone watching Into the Badlands?

Season 2 of The Wire was s**t and yet I'm watching season 3 right nao.

"it ain't no thang"
I liked all 5 seasons of the Wire.... I thought the 2nd one was really good as well though..

Also you should watch Archer.... ALL of you!

I sometimes found the middle episodes of the seasons a bit tedious.. but nearly always finished strongly. The metamorphosis of a straight down the line teacher to a drug lord is probably something that take time to be convincing. And as good as Cranston's portrayal of the emergence of Heisenberg ... the surrounding characters we just as relevant to the show.

But I can understand how something just doesn't click with someone while other s love something. Probably a heap of show that did nothing for me that other have raved about.
Id say Im not sure I ever loved it , the subject matter was just to grubby for me but it sure grabbed me. One of the few shows that seemed to finish on a "high" ..the last episode was excellent.

I have S1 but may wait til it is all finished in 5 years like I did with BB.

Man, you left when it just starts to get interesting....watch both S1 and S2 again and see how you go, things start to gather momentum (and turn).

Anyone on Master of None with Aziz Ansari? Won't be everyone's cup of tea (quirky) but its a good laugh for me.

I think I heard about this on a podcast. Is it similar to Seinfeld in some ways?

i watch abc kids, all day every day

it drives me crazy

Don't worry, got it sorted:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back