Movies & TV TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it's obviously heavily weighted in one sides favour

That said I still have idea how they could get the decision they did based on the questions and shenanigans involved
Having seen how their system works, I can only say one thing. Thank Christ I wasn't done for dui in Memphis.

I actually don't know if I was over the limit. I didn't have too many beers, but I don't even know what their limit was, or even if an international driver is allowed to have a beer and drive.

I'd probably still be in jail in the company of big bubba and his mates.

Having seen how their system works, I can only say one thing. Thank Christ I wasn't done for dui in Memphis.

I actually don't know if I was over the limit. I didn't have too many beers, but I don't even know what their limit was, or even if an international driver is allowed to have a beer and drive.

I'd probably still be in jail in the company of big bubba and his mates.

I had 2 work mates get nabbed in Memphis.
took some sleeping pills in the airport bar about 10 am as their flight was about to leave… flight got delayed….they passed out on the bar…airpot cops got involved.

They end up in general population in Memphis jail. Rated top 5 worst prisons in USA.

These two blokes are what id term fairly stout individuals that can hold their own.

They fully professed to being scared princesses for their 12 hr stint until the boss found them and bailed them out….

Not a place you want to be…

Go Catters

Last edited:
I had 2 work mates get nabbed in Memphis.
took some leaping pills in the airport bar about 10 am as their flight was about to leave… flight got delayed….they passed out on the bar…airpot cops got involved.

They end up in general population in Memphis jail. Rated top 5 worst prisons in USA.

These two blokes are what id term fairly stout individuals that can hold their own.

They fully professed to being scared princesses for their 12 hr stint until the boss found them and bailed them out….

Not a place you want to be…

Go Catters
Lol.

Hmmm. Dodged another bullet it seems :)

Ok, well I'm not saying anyone commits 10 hours of viewing to this.
But right now, after one episode, I'm a bit mind blown.

Jessica jones on Netflix.
I'd like to see some watch the first Ep and report back.

A hot chick that acts with the instincts of a guy.
And then it all goes crazy.

This could be awesome, or a disaster.

Ok, well I'm not saying anyone commits 10 hours of viewing to this.
But right now, after one episode, I'm a bit mind blown.

Jessica jones on Netflix.
I'd like to see some watch the first Ep and report back.

A hot chick that acts with the instincts of a guy.
And then it all goes crazy.

This could be awesome, or a disaster.

My brother loved it - and he would recommend watching it in a 10hour sit; he does sme crazy stuff. I asked him what show I should watch after I finished Mr Robot and he had no hesitation in saying Jessica Jones.

Ok, I've just finished that first series of Jessica jones.

It's rated - worth it.
I don't think it's a binge session type show.

But I really liked how I could have 4 days off it and remember the previous episode in the first 3 minutes of the next one.
They are linked very well.

That's all I'll say.

Actually, I'll say one more thing. It took me 4 episodes to get over the fact she reminded me of Michael Jackson.

I finished watching Jessica Jones last week - I agree it's a show you don't have to binge on, but I did on occasions watch a 2 or 3 episodes back-to-back while on flights in America, but once back home it was just 1 episode per train trip to work & one on the way home (unless I fell asleep on the train).

I'm currently watching Daredevil, which isn't too bad - paced differently to Jessica Jones, but good in its own right. And maybe something I should have done, but if you haven't watched either of them, then watch Daredevil first before moving onto Jessica Jones, as there are elements in Jessica Jones which make better sense now that I have started Daredevil. Plus season 2 of that gets released next month

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who watched the mid-season premiere (episode 9) of The Walking Dead S6 today?!

Absolutely crazy stuff!
In my top 5 TWD episodes ever!

Damn :/ Yeah I saw it on Foxtel :thumbsu: There's amazing action, violence, deaths, character developments & more like ya gotta see it right now :eek:
Watched it and enjoyed it very much. But I kind of knew what was going to happen as I read the comics :p

That part at the start with Daryl was out of nowhere and funny as :D

willo forget that signage crap. Have you watched Jessica jones?

Daniel McL what did you think of TWD ep 10? I thought it wasn't much of an ep.

Yeah agree with you there definitely a filler episode. Knew it would be slower after amazing episode 9 but still. Some character development like Carl, Maggie, Enid I guess. Introduction of Jesus was cool & he is a massive character in comics so he should be interesting to watch get bigger in the story. Thought what happened with those 2 characters at the end you know *cough* they had some fun was really rushed like the very next episode after his girlfriend sorta died (though there was a time skip I guess).

But yeah would give it a 7.5/10 after episode 9 being 10/10. Think episode 11 will be better like an 8.5 out of 10 judging by the preview :thumbsu:

Yeah agree with you there definitely a filler episode. Knew it would be slower after amazing episode 9 but still. Some character development like Carl, Maggie, Enid I guess. Introduction of Jesus was cool & he is a massive character in comics so he should be interesting to watch get bigger in the story. Thought what happened with those 2 characters at the end you know *cough* they had some fun was really rushed like the very next episode after his girlfriend sorta died (though there was a time skip I guess).

But yeah would give it a 7.5/10 after episode 9 being 10/10. Think episode 11 will be better like an 8.5 out of 10 judging by the preview :thumbsu:
Yeah that part at the end was awkward as * as there was really no build up. Would rather cringe my way through an episode of First Dates than watch that again.

Yeah that part at the end was awkward as **** as there was really no build up. Would rather cringe my way through an episode of First Dates than watch that again.

Yeah like I'm okay with the relationship because she gets along really well with Carl as well so it makes sense but just the way that scene happened was pretty poor oh well.

But yeah would give it a 7.5/10 after episode 9 being 10/10.

Think you're being a bit generous with that score, thought the whole thing was pretty dire to be honest.

Unless that character really is the son of god I'd like to know how he got on top of the truck after being tied up like a Xmas Turkey, and the chase in the field after they dislodged him was pure Keystone Cops.

The whole episode made Rick and Daryl look like a couple of amateurs instead of the two most bad-ass characters in the show.

The bloke "conveniently" finding his mother wandering around in the woods was pretty hokey as well, made for a bit of pathos though I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back