Tweet Button

Remove this Banner Ad

It could be that we move it to the right - I'm not fussed. And we're always happy to look at ideas for giving people the option to turn non-essential features off.

No biggie. We'll return to review in a week or three.

When is the Facebook button being added?

Whats with the big focus on social media anyway? For example...Why would I want to tweet this post or post it to facebook?

Well you wouldn't want to tweet your post above.

However- some of my posts, sure you'd want to share....too good for just Big Tweety

There may be some posts you don't want the twittersphere to get hold of. Could be some point scoring to be had ... to a much wider audience. Think before you post people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There may be some posts you don't want the twittersphere to get hold of. Could be some point scoring to be had ... to a much wider audience. Think before you post people.
Seriously. I don't want to end up seeing a post of mine on here tweeted by someone else.

Why does Bigfooty need this integration with twitter?

Seriously. I don't want to end up seeing a post of mine on here tweeted by someone else.

Why does Bigfooty need this integration with twitter?

Really makes you think what you say now

I'm considering deactivating my twitter, don't really get any use out of it anyway.

You might want to get rid of that unless you want your name known Quivorir
Lol yeah as Shell said, most regulars to GD would know my name by now, my twitter handle is in my sig, you only need to click that to work it out. Hell, google Quivorir and you find out a lot more :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back