Tweeting celebrities from the A to the Z list? Do you do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Triple J has plenty of female listeners, and plenty of female producers and announcers.

I don't see Hottest 100 voting as a battle of the sexes. If there was a gender breakdown of votes for the #1 song I'd be surprised if it was much different to the overall breakdown of total votes.
I know they have plenty of female listeners, but i doubt it'd be 50/50.

Anyway...point is its a stupid argument to think the hottest 100 needs to have 50% representation of female artists to not be accused of sexism/a consequence of the patriarchy

Most popular song wins...as it should be

I hate that Em Rusciano feminazi/serial complainer. All the women liking her posts and popping up on my facebook feed shits me. It makes me throw up the crap she writes.

I've tweeted something at a person I don't know personally once ever (I'm really not much of a Tweeter), and it was not someone I'd call a celebrity.

Just a stain called Philip Maguire, an ex-HUN journo (from 20 years ago or so) who is unfortunately also a Dons supporter and is one of the most genuinely bigoted, homophobic, racist, sexist pieces of garbage I've ever come across.

I'm led to believe he discontinued his membership after we announced the Purple Bombers thing.

Seriously, if you're ever feeling a little down on yourself and you want reassurance that there are much worse people out there, his Twitter is worth a look. He makes #bradmcnamara look like a saint.

Hi Brad, you got another mention!

I hate that Em Rusciano feminazi/serial complainer. All the women liking her posts and popping up on my facebook feed shits me. It makes me throw up the crap she writes.
She writes about subjects that generally appeal to / enable lazy mothers.

Her
"I reckon its ok to feed your kid pizza every night and stick em in front of an ipad while you drink wine and read mamamia"

Lazy mother :
"Oh wow this woman just knows our struggle. right on sister"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She writes about subjects that generally appeal to / enable lazy mothers.

Her
"I reckon its ok to feed your kid pizza every night and stick em in front of an ipad while you drink wine and read mamamia"

Lazy mother :
"Oh wow this woman just knows our struggle. right on sister"
Literally 2 seconds after hitting the post button my 2 year old boy took a header off the couch while acting the goat and got an epic blood nose. Good chance of irish sunglasses

Instant karma for dad :D

He's fine btw

I went to a bucks do a few years ago and the stripper handed us promo cards (like me on FB, like me on IG etc.).

Had a look a few days later and the same dude liked and commented on all of her posts. Professional promo photos, selfies, inane social media attention whoring - he was all over the lot.

Thought that alone was creepy AF so clicked on the dude's page and every single one of his 'friends' was like a stripper, promo model, female athlete etc. And he looked like a serial killer. One creepy mofo.

Yeah this guy has like 3 genuine friends. I feel sad. He tags or @'s hundreds per day...gets the odd sympathy like and probably thinks he's in. Oh well

Slobbo and Jon Ralph blocked me, but really wasn't that interesting, they're just weak as piss.

Spike Lee and I got into some NBA related banter. Again, wasn't much but thought it was pretty cool.

+1

I don't do Twitter, but people like her shouldn't be baited/encouraged. Just ignore in the hope she'll go away.

Failed Australian Idol contestant from over a decade ago. How does she get airtime in the mainstream media???

Never got the whole dick pic thing and I'm a male. Far as I can tell, women are never even interested in them or desire them, and I guess who can blame them when it comes to seeing a random wrinkly snake.
Obviously it would be different if we're talking people in a relationship.

Once I tweeted something like "Too cold to go out, definitely a couch night for me" or something similarly mundane. The responses ranged from DMs of weiners to pleas for me to have a bath and post pics :drunk:
They should have joined BigFooty and stuck to the For The Boys thread. This worked out for HBF.
Slobbo and Jon Ralph blocked me, but really wasn't that interesting, they're just weak as piss.
Jon Ralph, Jay Clark and Megan Hustwaite blocked me. Hustwaite had a massive Clementine Ford-type rant about Heath Scotland being the devil.

Never got the whole dick pic thing and I'm a male. Far as I can tell, women are never even interested in them or desire them, and I guess who can blame them when it comes to seeing a random wrinkly snake.
Obviously it would be different if we're talking people in a relationship.

Maybe you have an ugly dick?

It's surprising how many girls want to see a dick. I often send dick picks to Quivorir.

I am running out of space on my roof to put them. Didn't think something so small could take up so much space.

It's quantity, not size that matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back