Tweeting celebrities from the A to the Z list? Do you do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Twitter truly is the pits. I only use it solely to get people's reactions on big events, breaking news and have the odd account I actively follow.

So many people like Erin Riley that get totally destroyed in any argument and still think they're right and as smart as Einstein.

Same.
Never tweet about anything, just follow the news and a few other bits and pieces.

I saw one bloke this morning reply to a Zoo Model complaining about traffic by rating her appearance.
I'm sure he thought it was a compliment, but I don't see how it's any different to yelling 'nice ****' at her walking down the street.
#A+

So has anyone picked up a bird off Twitter? Would be a weird way to go about having a crack i reckon, though I do see blokes trying.

I usually send dick pics but it's to girls who continually upload pictures of their **** and/or gash. They then act as if grossed out but I know they tend to the bean as a result of my gift.

I mainly use twitter these days to make parody accounts of Norf fans (Brent Fartson only lasted 2 days before a certain horse from Ballarat got him booted)

Still trying to figure out who @ gizmoinheaven was though ...

I mainly use twitter these days to make parody accounts of Norf fans (Brent Fartson only lasted 2 days before a certain horse from Ballarat got him booted)

Still trying to figure out who @ gizmoinheaven was though ...

sounds like it lived a full life

i guess the internet allows for anonymity. you can post or tweet to your hearts content. unless you use your real name or photo of course.

im sure studies have been conducted into participants who partake in what could be construed as stalker or attention seeking behaviour. maybe the tweeter gets jollies from it, or is seeking genuinely companionship

I saw a guy who is renowned for creepy posts to hot Twitter celebs retweet this article about how not to be creepy when tweeting chicks on Twitter.
Then he responds to a tweet from a woman about her desire to move, with a tweet asking her to come to Australia so he can take photos of her.

Do blokes honestly expect that one day these women are going to respond with "yes, that tweet has won me over and I have fallen for you, go have your first shower in over a week and pick up all the takeaway containers from your bedroom floor because I am on my way over! "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron Mooney tweeted me twice a few years ago. Twas love

Also, I followed a few Cats players on Instagram and all of a sudden an influx of AFL accounts and uncertified player accounts with thousands of followers followed me...has this happened to anyone else...

Also, I followed a few Cats players on Instagram and all of a sudden an influx of AFL accounts and uncertified player accounts with thousands of followers followed me...has this happened to anyone else...

I think he wanted to bang you.

Receive any dick pics?

Dr.-Who.gif

Strangely enough, no

Interesting. Apparently it's trending.

My fetish is that myself and a group of like-minded well to do gents spend our Sunday's taking pictures* of our meat and sending it to each other.

Make of that what you will.

*SLR pics only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back